Reuniting //🥀

Abhishek's viewpoint :

"Alright, I'll be ready." I assured Kamlesh after he proposed the dinner idea with me.

"Fine, I'll see you in an hour." He smiled at me and I reciprocated before he left.

I'm the type of person who loves hanging out and partying. Only at the times when I'm in no state of going out, I've declined any sort of plans.

Tonight's dinner seems like a good idea. I'm tired from all the traveling we did and now we can relax for a while.

At first I took a shower and then dresses up myself in a pair of denim jeans and black shirt, keeping it simple since it's just a casual dinner.

As per the plans, I moved to the lobby to meet Kamlesh. I immediately spotted him with Ishan and went up to the guys.

"Hey bro." Ishan greeted me with a fist bump as soon as he spotted me.

"Shub kahan reh gaya?" I asked them.

"There." Kamlesh directed his eyes towards Shubman coming out of the elevator, along with Anushree.

"Behenji bhi aayegi?!" I asked them in disbelief.

"Who's behenji?" I heard Ash giggle and turned around to see her approaching us.

"Its you." Ishan fake laughed.

"I'm not a behenji." She rolled her eyes and hit my shoulder playfully.

"I was just joking." I fake giggled.

"Its fine joker." Ash brushed it off with a laugh.

"So, shall we?" Kamlesh asked after looking at the time, once Shubman and Anushree approached us.

"Sure." Shubman smiled.

"The restaurant is nearby, we can have a walk." Kamlesh suggested.

"Sounds good." I shrugged my shoulders.

Kamlesh and Ishan started taking steps and Anushree went to Ashwati. Shubman and I followed the boys, with the girls behind us.

"Tu kaisa hai?" I asked Shubman in concern.

"I'm fine." He replied casually.

"Is she troubling you?" I enquired him, referring to Anushree.

"Naah, she isn't bothering me much now. Plus, we rarely talk." Shubman answered, making me sigh in relief.

"That's good." I patted his back as we reached the destination.

"I booked the table, its on the uppermost floor." Kamlesh informed us as we made our way in.

We took the elevator upstairs and reached the rooftop. Its a beautiful place and entirely empty, which is the best part.

"No crowd, that's great." Ash giggled.

"Yes, its peaceful." Ishan agreed.

Kamlesh led us to a table for eight when I stopped him.

"We're only six people." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Arey baith na, kya fark padta hai." Shubman chuckled and made me sit on a chair.

It feels good to see him smiling. I had always seen chirpy and joyous earlier, now that he's back at it, I feel so much better.

"I like big tables, they're comfy." Ash smiled and took a seat on the other side.

Kamlesh sat on her right, whereas Anushree's on her left, followed by Shubman.