Ruined //🥀

Anushree's viewpoint :

"Anushree." I heard Ishan take my name while I was cooking breakfast for us.

"Good morning Ishan, have a seat. Breakfast is almost done." I smiled at him.

He's been staying with us since Saturday night. Shubman has been looking for Samikhya all around but he couldn't find her.

The day he asked me about Samikhya, I was too scared to tell him anything. Also, I didn't want to hinder Samikhya's privacy that's why I couldn't disclose anything about her.

I can't tell Ishan or Shubman anything unless she's comfortable with it. I need her permission beforehand.

"Why did you lie Anushree?" Ishan asked me while getting taking steps towards me.

"Lie? Uh.. what are you talking about..?" I nervously reacted.

"Yeh yahan kaise aaya? Samikhya tumhare saath rehti thi na? Tumhe pata haina woh kahan hai?" He asked me with teary eyes while extending his arm towards me.

He unfolded his fingers to reveal Samikhya's pendant, which has her name embedded on it. Oh no, she must've accidentally left it here.

"I'm sorry Ishan." I apologised immediately, feeling guilty of my act.

"Please tell me where she is, please Anushree." He requested me on the verge of tears.

Should I tell him or not? I'm in such a dilemma. Neither can I invade Samikhya's privacy nor hurt Ishan's feelings. What should I do?.

"She's... she's at a safe place. Don't worry." I assured him.

"Raghav ne use hurt toh nahi kiya tha na?" Ishan asked me in concern.

Hearing that instantly made my eyes watery. Samikhya has been going through way too much recently. She never deserved any of it.

"Anushree, tell me. Why are you crying??" Ishan asked me in a terrified voice.

I wiped off the tear drop flowing down my cheek and narrated the entire thing to Ishan. I told him how Raghav tried molesting Samikhya, how she escaped him and then everything that followed.

"Oh no... I..." He whispered on hearing my words and sank down on the floor.

"She's fine Ishan, don't hurt yourself. She'll understand you." I requested him and helped him stand up.

"Mujhe please apna address dedo, mujhe Samikhya se milna hai." He nearly begged me.

"Just give me some time, I'll tell you everything." I promised him.

"Thank you Anushree." He sobbed and I wiped his tears.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Shubman asked us as soon as he entered the living room.

He went to the apartment gym an hour ago and he's back now.

"Ishan..was crying..." I stuttered.

"Toh? Main hu na uske liye, tumhe interfere karne ki zarurat nahi." Shubman told me and pushed away my hand from Ishan's cheek.

"Ishan, rone ki zarurat nahi. Aaj hum Samikhya ko dhund lenge." He added for him.

I hope Ishan doesn't say anything, or else Shubman is going to be really mad at me. I don't want him to find out that I had to lie to him.

"Hmm." Ishan nodded and I sighed in relief.

"Aaplog breakfast karlijiye." I said to the boys.

"Chal Ishan, kuch khaale." Shubman told him and made him sit at the dining table.