Advertisement filming //🥀

Riya's viewpoint :

"Ma'am we're here." My driver informed me while I was scrolling through my phone.

I looked out of the window and smiled on reaching the set.

Yesterday, I recieved an offer of an advertisement with Abhishek Sharma and couldn't say no to it.

The shooting has been scheduled today and I'm really excited to work with him. He's really something different.

"Good afternoon ma'am." All the staff and crew members greeted me as I made my way inside the sets.

I smiled in response before walking to the green room a staff led me towards.

After I got changed into my costume for the ad, some make up and hairstyle artists worked on my appearance.

Although this is my everyday work, today's hitting different. Abhishek still has me thinking about him since last night.

Just his looks are enough to make any girl die for him. About me, I've been his fan for quite a time now.

Watching cricket is one of my favourite hobbies and I remember Abhishek catching my eye in an IPL match I went for. He performed really well that day and since then, I've been a fan of his game.

"It's done ma'am." My makeup artist informed me after finishing with the makeup.

"Thanks." I smiled at her and then took a glance of myself in the mirror.

The outfit, the hairstyle, the makeup is so on point and I'm loving this look. I'm glad I'm getting to present myself before Abhishek this way.

"Hey." I heard Abhishek's voice and looked up to see him smirking at me, just as I stepped out of the room.

Dressed up in formals, with his hair styled perfectly, he looks no less than a Greek God. And gosh, that jawline of his!

"Hey." I replied with a smile.

"How about a handshake?" He giggled while extending his arm towards me.

"You're still at it." I laughed and shook hands with him.

"I embarrassed myself so bad, can't forget it." He shook his head with a giggle.

"Its okay Abhishek." I giggled back, making him smile.

"So, shall we?" He questioned and I nodded.

He held my hand in his and walked us into the shooting area. The cameras, lights, props have been set and it's not time for filming.

"I'm not much into acting, you gotta teach me your skills." Abhishek chuckled to me while reading the script.

"Its an easy one, we don't have much dialogues either." I shrugged my shoulders with a giggle.

"The best part." He laughed.

Soon the time for reading the script and preparing ourself ended and now the shooting will begin.

In the first scene, Abhishek held my waist and pulled me closer to him. Since we're advertising for a deodorant, the script is kind of sultry.

Abhishek took in the fragrance on my neck, making chills run down my spine. He's so close to me, it's making me shiver.

"Goodbye." I whispered my dialogue and then freed myself from his grip, before push opening a door, as mentioned in the script.

After turning back and taking a glance at him, I smiled and started walking towards the stairs.