Seventh heaven //🥀

Abhishek's viewpoint :

Ishan's love life is gonna be on track now, I'm so happy for him! Samikhya and him love and deserve each other so much.

Now its high time I should propose Riya as well, but I don't have any ideas of how to do so. I want this proposal to very special for her.

Maybe I should take her out for a small trip? That'll be so cool.

I should take her to Bali for a week. We're gonna enjoy ourselves so much.

I immediately reached out for my mobile and started looking for tickets online.

Tomorrow seems a really good day for us to travel. I should book our tickets!

Just as I was about to do so, I saw Riya's incoming call on my mobile. This girl has a perfect timing lol.

"Abhayyyy." Riya squealed as soon as I answered her call.

"You seem excited." I giggled.

"You know, I'm so happy today!" She exclaimed vibrantly.

"Wow, what's the reason behind it?" I asked curiously.

"I've been invited to a talk show that'll be held in London! Its such a big platform Abhay, I'm sooo excited!" I could feel her jump on call.

"Woah, congrats Riya!" I congratulated her whole heartedly.

I'm so happy for her.

"Thanks sweetheart." She genuinely smiled.

"You're first person to know this." She added giggling.

"I know I'm special babe." I smirked.

"Lol, self obsessed." Riya laughed.

"Anyway, when do you have to go?" I asked her.

"I'm leaving tomorrow." She replied and my heart sank.

I wanted to take her to Bali, I guess the wait is still not over. Ugh, I really want to make her mine.

"And when are you coming back?" I questioned again.

"I'm not sure, but it'll take time since I have a few events as well as meet and greets there. Probably a month I guess." She elucidated.

Oh no, Kamlesh is planning to get married next month. We'll all get busy with the events then.

The only time I had was the coming days and now, Riya's leaving for her events.

I know I can, but I don't want to accompany her to London and hence distract her from work. Its a big thing for her and I'd prefer to keep our professional and private lives separate.

We've all gone through a lot previously, its better to be more careful now onwards.

I can't trouble Riya anymore by any sort of rumours spreading about her or us.

I love her enough to wait for her. I just love her so much.

Samikhya's viewpoint :

"I can't believe you're my girlfriend now." Ishan squealed after pulling apart from our kiss.

"Stop it." I blushed.

"Okay fine." He laughed and led me inside.

"I couldn't do much but I hope you liked this surprise." He added as I sat on the sofa in the living room.