Down the memory lane //🥀

Ashwati's viewpoint :

My tears aren't stopping since the time Kamlesh has confessed that he loves me.

Why? Why would he choose someone like me? Why is he making my life so tough for me? Why?!

Why am I feeling so miserable at the fact that I can never be his? Why does my heart wrench when I'm reminded that we can't be together?

My chest is aching a lot. I can't stand the fact that Kamlesh and I won't be able to be each other's ever.

Have I actually started liking him and didn't realise it earlier? Do I have feelings for him as well?

That can't be. I can't leave my dream job just because of my selfishness to date someone. On the other hand, our management won't spare Kamlesh and me if they even get a hint of us being together.

What could have I even done, apart from asking Kamlesh to stay away from me?

I've broken that poor boy's heart. I'm so heartless, I don't deserve him at all. His love is so pure. Someone like me can't be his.

I had no idea that he would fall for me, otherwise I would've detached myself from him long ago.

I always knew that I can't be having feelings for anyone I work with. Growing closer to Kamlesh was my stupidity. I should've never let my heart get swayed away in the first place.

Everything that he did for me out of love made me fall for him without even knowing so.

Now that I'm at the stage where I can't even go back to being the girl I was, I don't know to do.

I'm hurting both Kamlesh and me. I feel so miserable right now. More than myself, I'm worried for him.

He loved me for so long, has been the best person I've ever come across, helped me at my worst times and shown me a world that I never knew was existing. He has given me the best days of my life and been there for me in my worst too.

Reflecting upon the past year and more, I don't know what I would've done without Kamlesh by my side.

I used to be nervous when I initially joined the Indian cricket team. Kamlesh was my first friend there and he was the one who made me comfortable with everyone. He's the one who made me friends with Shubman, Abhay and Ishan.

He has done countless things for me. He has always been so supportive and so loving towards not only me, but everyone I know. He's the best person ever.

In return all I'm giving him is misery. I can't even reciprocate his love, despite of realizing that I like him too.

Why are we at such a stage of life? Why is destiny so harsh on us?

Shubman's viewpoint :

"Ab tum thodi derr rest karo." I caressed Anushree's forehead after feeding her lunch.

She asked me to get some rest as well and then slept after sometime.

The doctor has told me that Anushree will have to stay here for a month for her recovery. Several organs of hers have been hurt in this accident and they'll take time to heal.

I can take her back when she's fine but she'll still have to be taken care of. She's been granted leave by her office for three months on my request as well, so she won't have to take any stress.

We're financially strong enough so even if she doesn't get paid, its not an issue for me. I just want her to recover as soon as she can.

Seeing her in so much pain is breaking my heart. I want her to be healthy and happy soon.