Birthday celebrations //🥀

Kamlesh's viewpoint :

"Kab tak one-sided lover bana rahega, bata kyu nahi deta use?" Ishan pulled me out of my thoughts with his question while I was busy staring my lady love.

"I don't even know how will she react. Moreover, you know things will get very awkward if she doesn't feel the same way for me, which I know she doesn't." I sighed.

"Yeah I know." Ishan nodded understandably while taking a sip of his wine.

I exhaled deeply and then got back to looking at my love, Ashwati.

She has been our team manager for over an year now and that's almost the same as the duration of me liking her. She's been on my mind for a long time now but I never had the courage to confess my liking for her.

I don't want to mess up things between us, I'm scared of losing her as a manager, as a friend too. Moreover, even if she loves me back, us being together goes against the rules.

I'm happy with seeing her everyday, being able to love her without any restrictions. It hurts at times to not have her but at least I can have her presence in my life.

Ash makes my days the best. Her smile always takes my heart away, making me fall for her every single time I see her.

"Happy birthday Shubman." I heard Ash's voice and saw her giving Shubman a side hug.

"Thanks Ash." Shubman smiled in response.

They talked a bit and then she started walking in our direction.

"Hey guys, drinking and partying huh?" She smirked on scrutinizing our activity.

"Why don't you join us?" Ishan offered her with a giggle.

"Of course, I will." Ash chuckled lightly and damn her laugh, it made me fall for her once again.

Ishan ordered a beer mug for her while she took a seat next to me, making my heart rush at a faster pace than before.

"You guys are looking so good, let's take a selfie." Ash suggested and took out her mobile.

"So are you." I complimented her.

"Thanks Kamlesh." She smiled and then clicked a few selfies with Ishan and me.

"Heyy joker, where were you this long?" Ash giggled on seeing Abhay come to us.

"Ugh, I'm so tired of getting pictures clicked." Abhay sighed and wiped the little sweat off his face with a tissue.

"Perks of being a handsome cricketer." Ash chuckled.

"Definitely." Abhay sarcastically mentioned while shrugging his shoulders.

Abhishek's viewpoint :

"I'm hungry, wanna go for snacks?" Ash asked us after finishing the drinks.

"I'll join." Kamlesh giggled and they went to the snacks counters together.

Of course he'd join, he wouldn't let go of the chances of being with Ash ever.

"Chal humlog bhi kuch khaate hain." Ishan suggested.

Some waiters were moving around us with snacks and we had some of them, which I really liked.

Good food is such a luxury to us cricketers, we only get to eat it occassionally. Most of the time we've to follow our diet charts. Moreover, staying away from home makes me miss the delicacies mumma prepared for me, so much.