First kiss //🥀

Riya's viewpoint :

"He's nowhere to be blamed, Kyra was lying." Ash narrated me the entire story, leaving my eyes wide open.

Kyra lied to me in order to distance me from Abhay? She's so mean!

Cause of her I disliked Abhay for no reason and ignored him for so long. He never deserved any of it. I made a huge mistake.

Also, I'm extremely shocked on learning the fact that Kyra is Raghav's girlfriend. According to the news the covered by Anushree, she's pregnant with his child too.

I hadn't seen the news earlier but now that Ash has told me everything, I hate Kyra so much. She has troubled Abhay a lot and she surely won't be spared for that.

"Anushree ko hosh aaya?" I heard Shubman's voice and saw him approaching us.

"Abhi tak toh nahi." Samikhya answered him sadly.

"Ohh. Boys kahan hain?" He questioned again.

"Bas aa rahe hain. Humlog pehle aa gaye." Ash informed.

"Okay. Will you guys help me, please?" Shubman requested us.

"Sure, what is it?" I asked.

"We'll celebrate Anushree's birthday when she wakes up. Please help me decorate her room a little." He answered with a soft smile on his face.

"Its her birthday? She never told us about it that's why I had no idea." Samikhya responded.

"Actually, birthday kal tha. Its a disgrace that I didn't know about it, but I'll make it up for her today." Shubman apologetically mentioned.

"Its okay. You've changed now, so the past doesn't matter. We'll help you now." Ash patted his back.

Shubman has brought loads of stuff with him, that's why we've a lot of options for decorating the room.

Its been permitted by the authorities and the only restriction is that we can't touch Anushree's bed and the area surrounding it.

That's fine. We can still manage to decorate well, since the room is really big.

Once the boys arrived, they started helping us as well.

"Riya, I'm really sorry about the other day. I shouldn't have disrespected your privacy." Abhay apologised to me.

"Its okay Abhay. I'm sorry too." I reciprocated.

"For what?" He questioned in a confused voice.

I told him the entire truth, about how Kyra lied to me and how all that affected me so much.

"Its okay Riya, its not your fault." Abhay relaxed my shoulders and then pulled me in for a hug.

"Thank you." I whispered and hugged him tightly.

Being with him like this is making me feel so complete. I feel like my entire soul has been replenished.

Abhay is such a nice human, unlike what I used to think of him. He was never wrong in Kyra's case and his behavior has completely changed towards Anushree.

I understand, after being troubled by Kyra for so long, Abhay must've lost trust in girls.

Since Anushree is an ordinary girl from a regular background, he must be thinking of her as a gold digger.