Proposal //🥀

Shubman's viewpoint :

"Kiska call hai?" Anushree asked me on seeing me avoid the incoming call on my mobile.

"Its nothing." I lied to her.

I'm getting calls from the lawyer I appointed for filing a case against Kyra.

I don't want to stress out Anushree by telling her that her accident was an attempted murder. Although she's aware of the fact that someone had hit her intentionally, she might get scared of the fact that it was meant to kill her.

She's not in a good condition already and if she undergoes mental stress now, she'll get unstable again.

"Tell me Shubman." She requested me.

I sighed and held her hands in mine before starting to narrate the story.

Anushree's hands started shivering and her eyes turned teary after hearing everything. She must be feeling so low.

"Don't worry baby, you'll be safe now. I'll protect you." I assured her while climbing on her bed and held her inside my arms.

"Shubman.." She breathed on my chest, with a few tears escaping her eyes.

"Shh, I'm there." I hushed her while caressing her head.

"I love you so much." She mumbled softly.

"Love you most." I smiled and kissed her temple.

She looked up at me and I wiped away her tears. Seeing her watery eyes makes me feel so bad these days.

I know I've made her cry several times and now I feel so guilty for everything I did in the past.

She's so precious. I won't let her slip a tear ever again. I'll always keep her happy and smiling now.

I grabbed her cheek and gently attached my lips to hers.

Everytime I kiss her, I feel sparks inside my body. We don't just share kisses, but also our emotions and feelings.

She makes me feel like heaven.

I regret all those moments when I could've loved her, but I didn't. All those times when I failed to see the good in her, whenever I was rude to her or scolded her, when I hated her for no reason, I remorse them.

"Shub.." She blushed after pulling apart.

This is the first time she has referred to me by this name, which feels magical to hear.

"Main aapko Shub bol sakti hu na?" She added sweetly.

"Of course baby." I grinned and pecked her lips again.

"Aur haa, mujhe aap nahi, tum bolo." I added saying.

"Par aap mujhse bade ho." She resisted.

"Bas ek saal hi na, itna toh chalta hai. Tum try toh karo." I giggled.

"T... mujhse nahi hoga." She hid her face in my chest, making me laugh again.