Night stay //🥀

Riya's viewpoint :

"I missed you soooo much." Abhay whispered in my ear while hugging me tight.

He came to the airport himself in order to pick me up, he's such a sweetheart! I can't help falling for this boy over and over again.

We've been through many ups and downs but now we're all happy and that's all that matters.

"You did?" I giggled in order to hide the prominent blush on my face.

"Is that even a question?" He furrowed his brows at me.

"Haha I know. I was kidding." I laughed.

He laughed along and then led me towards his car.

"We're having a movie night at Kamlesh's and everyone wanted you to join as well." Abhay informed me after we got seated.

"I'd love to!" I exclaimed happily.

I've been longing to meet our friends since so long. Also, I heard through Abhay and Kamlesh and Ashwati are getting married this new year's. I'm soo excited!!

The year will end and start at such a good note. Nothing can be more perfect than this.

"Riya!" Ash exclaimed and hugged me tightly as soon as we reached our destination.

"Congratulations girl." I grinned wide.

"Thank you." She blushed irresistibly.

"Come in." She added gesturing.

Everyone welcomed me whole heartedly and we talked about my trip as well. All of them make me feel like home. Their company is something I'd want my entire life.

"Ash, I'm a little tired. Mere liye coffee bana de na please." Abhay requested her.

"Sure. And you guys?" She asked the others and they agreed.

"Main bana deti hu. Tumlog baat karo." Anushree smiled and went towards the kitchen.

A few minutes later Shubman followed.

"Aaj humlog shopping ke liye gaye the, bas announcement party ke outfits liye. Kal se wedding shopping!" Samikhya told me excitedly.

"I can't wait!" I added to it.

"Same. I'm so excited for the upcoming events." She smiled.

"Riya." Abhay took my name, seeking my attention.

"Yes?" I asked in response.

"I got you this gift." He smiled while handing me a paper bag.

I took out its content to see a mesmerizing one piece dress. It is so pretty!!

"Its for the party. I hope the size fits well, try karke dekhlo." He added saying.

"Thank you Abhay! Its beautiful!" I beamed in joy.

He's literally so caring and the sweetest!

I took the dress with me to the adjacent bedroom and put it on myself. Its slightly loose around my waist but with the belt attached, it looks perfect.

"I love it so much." I smiled to Abhay and kissed his cheek.

"I'm glad." He smiled.

We looked in each other's eyes, getting lost in the ocean inside them. He's so beautiful inside out.