Epilogue (Part I) //🥀

_______🥀_______

Time skip : 2 years, six months

_______🥀_______

Shubman's viewpoint :

"Babies, aaplog TV dekhoge? Cartoon dekhna hai?" Anushree's melodious voice lit up the living room as soon as I entered in.

My gaze fell upon my ethereal beauty, instantly making my eyes widen in response. No, not again.

"Anu, maine mana kiya tha na tumhe." I reminded her.

"Maggie, daddy ke paas aao. Come here." I added signaling her with both my hands, causing her to jump out of Anushree's lap.

She immediately came running to me and stuck out her tongue at me. Aww, our babygirl is such a cutie.

She's the samoyed we got the day we celebrated six months of our marriage. We're so habituated to Maggie's presence now that life seems incomplete without her.

"Rehan beta, chachu ke saath kheloge?" I questioned the cute little baby boy resting inside Anushree's arms.

I know he can't understand my words since he's just six months old now, but I still love talking to him all day.

It's such a blessing that he's been living with us for the past month because of his mom being abroad for job purposes. Thank you Ash, for giving us this little gem.

"Thodi derr mere paas rehne dijiye na." Anushree requested me with puppy eyes.

"Its not safe for you na." I told her considerably while stroking her hair.

"Hmm." She hummed in a low voice.

I softly ran my palm over her full grown looking belly and then planted several kisses on it.

"I can't wait to have you in this world baby." I whispered with a smile prominent on my face.

"Baby can't wait to meet daddy either." Anushree smiled while running her fingers through my hair.

To be honest, our child is everything that I think about all day, since the time Anushree found out she was pregnant. It was the best thing that has ever happened to us.

Finally, after two years and three months of marriage, we came to know that we're gonna be parents. I swear I was on cloud nine, or even higher.

We had been trying for a kid from the time we celebrated our second anniversary, but Anushree was facing problems. Recalling the moments of her going through several medications for us to have a baby is so painful but at the end of the day, we both know it was worth it.

Even now we're both taking as many precautions as we can and that's the reason I restrict her from several activities, despite of feeling bad for her.

Also, her baby bump has grown out a lot, that anyway restricts movement for her. She looks fully pregnant during the end stages of her second trimester itself.

I was highly worried about it so we got her check ups done and her doctor told us that it's nothing that we have to worry about. Her massive baby bump might be a symptom of her carrying twins inside her womb.

Words fall short to express how happy I was to hear this news. Two babies at once, that's everything I'm wishing for. I really hope we have twin babies.