Fallout //🥀

Riya's viewpoint :

"Abhay!" I exclaimed and ran behind him.

How can he say such things about Anushree and support Shubman in treating an innocent so badly? This is so wrong!

"Calm down Shub. Just relax." I heard Ishan console him and halted in my tracks.

"Bro you should've dumped her at your place." Abhay added and I felt a sharp pain in my bones.

Is he the guy I liked? Did I get mistaken and carried away by everything Abhay put up in front of me? Is he really so inhuman from the inside?

All the things he did for me, were they false too? All his emotions I saw until now, were they fake?

"Just get a divorce, it'll be the best." Abhay suggested Shubman.

"I can't." Shubman sighed.

"Abhay! How can you say that!" I nearly shouted.

"Riya.." He whispered on seeing me.

"I can't believe you're such a person..." I said on the verge of tears.

"Riya, its not what you think it is. You don't know how Anushree is, she's putting up a fake front." Abhay tried convincing me.

"I know how she is. Don't lie to me." I stated.

"She's made Shubman's life a living hell. She's a gold digger." Abhay gritted his teeth.

"If she was a gold digger, she wouldn't be taking so much on herself and hiding it from the world. She would've exposed Shubman the time all this started." I defended her.

"Shub hasn't even done anything to her." He shrugged his shoulders.

"I can see what's going on. And Shubman, I'm really disappointed in you." I mentioned for him.

"Riya I think it would be better if the matter was only between Anushree and me." Shubman calmly answered.

"If you wished it keep it within yourself, you shouldn't have burst out right now. I won't let her suffer despite of knowing everything." I spat at the boys and ran back to Anushree.

Abhay called my name twice but I didn't stop at that. I'm really hurt at their behavior, all three of them. I can't belive that only Kamlesh stood up for Anushree, whereas Abhay and Ishan supported Shubman.

In fact, I can't believe that Shubman would do such a thing in the first place. They seemed like a very happy couple and I wished to have such a life partner for myself as well.

I'm so ashamed that even I got carried away by everything that Shubman put up and never saw the troubled Anushree.

"Are you okay?" I asked Anushree with teary eyes.

"She isn't, we're taking her back." Kamlesh informed me.

"I'll take her with me, I won't let her spend a minute longer with Shubman." I offered.

"We're in the same hotel so I'll take of her, don't worry." Ash promised me.

"Okay then." I mumbled while wiping away Anushree's tears.

Then I embraced her in a hug and let her weep on my shoulder. She needs love the most right now.

"Don’t cry now, he doesn't deserve your tears." I caressed Anushree's hair while saying so and then took her outside.

Kamlesh and Ash took her to the hotel with themselves. Samikhya and I are staying nearby so we took the same cab for ourselves.

"I used to think she's very lucky." Samikhya sighed on our way back.