Stuck with you //🥀

Shubman's viewpoint :

"Ganda tha." Anushree pouted while tossing the vodka bottle on Abhay, making me laugh even more.

Honestly, what she did to Abhay was really funny. I can't stop laughing.

"Baby, come here. Let's go sleep." I giggled while extending my arms towards Anushree and brought her inside my arms.

Her hands loosely hung around my shoulder as I carried her to my bedroom.

"It was bad, mujhe accha nahi laga." She pouted in my neck and I giggled on hearing her while shutting my room door.

"Ganda tha?" I laughed while laying her down on the bed.

She nodded her head before repeating the words, with the same pout as before.

It made me laugh again. She's really cute.

I held her waist and laid in bed beside her. The warmth of her skin is making me feel good. I want to hold her all day, she's making me feel so pleasant.

"Good night." I greeted her and leaned in towards her lips to touch them with mine.

She smiled at that and suddenly, mine faded away. Realization hit me and I immediately pushed her away.

What the hell was I even thinking?! Am I that drunk that I was about to kiss the girl whom I absolutely hate?

I felt Anushree hold my hand but I slapped it away.

Does she think I'm interested in touching her? I'd rather choose to die before that.

"Shubman-" She was whispering my name when I cut her off.

"Just shut up and go away!" I yelled at her.

She looked sad at my words but I don't care. I just hate her so much!

At once, I turned around and laid my head on the pillow. Just as I closed my eyes, I heard a thud sound.

I looked up to see Anushree whining near the door. Did she just bang her head on the surface? What is she even trying to do?

"Kya kar rahi ho?" I roughly questioned after approaching her.

"Baahar jaa rahi hu." She replied with almost watery eyes.

"Yahin so jaao." I told while picking her up and threw her on the couch.

"Don't move." I added instructing her and she nodded.

Then I went to my bed and slept after turning my face to the other side. I can't even tolerate seeing her face right now, she agitates me so much.

Ishan's viewpoint :

Ouch.

Who the hell just threw a pillow on me?

I rubbed my eyes and opened them to see Samikhya sitting on the bed, pouting.

She's looking damn cute but why is she up at this hour?

"Ishaaaan, utho." She whined and I sat up.

"Kya hua?" I asked in my raspy morning voice that I usually possess after I wake up.

"Mujhe baahar ghumna hai, gate kholo na." She smiled wide while stretching her arms in air.

"Mujhse nahi ho raha." She added with a grumpy expression.