Losing her calm //🥀

Anushree's viewpoint :

"Anushree, gate pe koi hai." I heard Shubman's voice coming from the dining table.

"Main dekhti hu." I replied him and came out.

At first I handed him another stuffed paratha, since he's having breakfast right now and then headed to the door.

"Ma'am, its a parcel for you." A delivery person told me.

Its for me? I didn't order anything. Maybe its Shubman's.

"Thank you." I smiled and took in the packages.

All of them look like gift boxes and also have name cards stuck on them.

I brought them in and closely looked at the packaging, to have a look at the note.

To my lovely daughter-in-law,
A very happy birthday!

- Love, mumma❤

Aww! Mummy ji is so sweet!

She remembers my birthday, that's so sweet of her. Even I had forgotten about it, until my family called me at midnight, but she didn't fail to make me smile.

I'm so glad I have her in my life. She's really an angel to me.

"What are you smiling at?" Shubman asked me.

"Mummy ji ka parcel hai." I smiled whole heartedly.

"Mumma ka? Tumhare liye?" He furrowed his brows at me.

"Hmm." I grinned before placing them on the centre table.

Then I sat down on the couch in the living room and started unboxing all of the things.

Mummy ji has sent me so many gifts! I can't stop smiling at how special she's making me feel.

She has sent me clothes, jewelleries, accessories, cosmetics, perfumes, footwear and so many other things. She knows my interest in fashion and has gifted me all my favourite things. I love her so much.

I grabbed my mobile and immediately called her, to take her blessings.

"Pairi pauna mummy ji." I vibrantly greeted her.

"Happy birthday beta." She wished me with a smile.

"Thank you mumma." I grinned.

"Tujhe gifts acche lage na?" She questioned me.

"Bohat zyada." I replied happily.

"Ek aur surprise gift hai tere liye." She said, making me curious.

"Aap Mumbai aa rahe ho?" I asked her excitedly.

"Nahi beta, kaash aa paati. Tum dono se milne ka bohat mann hai, main zaroor aaungi. Par abhi maine ek gift Shubman ko bheja hai, tujhe pata chal jaayega." She elucidated.

"Haa mumma, jaldi aaiye. Main aapko bohat miss karti hu." I told her sadly.

"Main bhi." She added in the same tone.

"Khair aaj koi sad baat nahi, abhi tu enjoy kar." Mummy ji smiled again.

"Ji mumma." I grinned along.

We talked a little more and then hung up.

"Ho gaya plan successful?" Shubman's rude voice came from behind.