Honeymoon //🥀

Shubman's viewpoint :

My hands... they seem so empty. Why can't I feel Anushree's presence beside me?

My eyes instantly cracked open to see nothing but just our clothes laying over the bed and floor, from last night.

Anushree's spot and my arms feel super vacant. I'm so habituated to sleeping with her gorgeous face on my chest, her legs tangled in mine and then waking up to her beautiful smile.

She must've got out of bed without me today, leaving me so alone. I need her morning kisses so badly right now.

I lazily walked up to the washroom, washed my face and then brushed my teeth before walking downstairs.

From a little distance, I could see my wife beating eggs in a bowl in the kitchen. Gosh, she's looking damn hot!

She has covered up herself only in my white, translucent shirt that reaches upto her thigh.

Her bare legs, her hair strands flowing around, those few buttons at the top undone, damn she's such tease.

I slowly tip-toed to the kitchen without Anushree realizing so. She's very engrossed in cooking and that's good, I can surprise her.

As I reached the spot right behind her, I immediately snaked my arms around her waist and pulled her body into mine.

"Shub.." She whimpered at once.

My name sounds so euphoric when it escapes her lips, that too in moans. I just can't get enough of the feeling, it always sends me over the edge.

"You woke up without me?" I questioned her in my morning raspy voice before leaving a trail of wet kisses on her neck.

"Hmmm." She whimpered.

I can feel her body slightly shiver at my touch. The impact I have on her.. it's so euphoric.

Soon her slender fingers were on my face and hair, as she enjoyed the goosebumps I was giving her.

As per our plans, we headed to our farmhouse as soon as we returned from South India and since then we've spent a long, lazy, intimate week in here.

We visited a lake or two and some caves as well, had a long drive on one of the days but most of our time here was spent as an amorous couple.

I guess we can call it a honeymoon. Though I wanted to take her on international trips, our schedule wasn't allowing so and we had to settle for this.

I know there will be several instances in future when we'll be together in foreign countries so I think Anushree didn't mind spending time here itself.

In fact, she always keeps saying that she loved the cozy vibe this farmhouse gave us. We've enjoyed the past week a lot.

About me, I feel blessed everywhere I'm with Anushree. She goes on about visiting several places, hanging out and all that traveling stuff but for me, I'd rather spend my days having her beside me so it hardly matters where we are as long we're together.

"Your beard needs a shave." Anushree giggled after pulling apart from our kiss.

"I guess yes." I agreed.