Reliving moments //🥀

_______🥀_______

One weak leap

_______🥀_______

Ishan's viewpoint :

"Ishan, control yourself." Samikhya giggled as I snaked my arms around her waist tightly.

"How can I? I won't be able to see you for so long." I frowned on her shoulder.

We boys are leaving for our series against New Zealand today evening and I'm so not ready to leave my beautiful girlfriend. I wanna spend more and more time with her.

"Yeah.. I'll be so bored without you." She pouted.

"Tum bhi chalo na mere saath." I requested her again, as if haven't done this a thousand times before.

"Phir job kaun karega?" She sarcastically questioned.

"Leave lelo na." I pleaded her.

"I did, for the wedding. I can't keep taking only holidays right? I need to work." She refused politely.

She's right. She needs to get back on track when it comes to her job cause it has had way too many ups and downs. I still feel so guilty for whatever wrong I've done to her and simultaneously I'm so lucky as well as grateful that she forgave me and we're happy again.

"You're right." I nodded while caressing her hair.

"Ab mujhe packing karne do, bas thoda hi baaki hai." She chuckled while pushing me away.

"You're not getting spared today." I smirked while holding her again, turning her towards myself this time.

She slightly blushed as I leaned towards her lips, touching them with mine.

Oh God, how much I'm gonna miss these passionate kisses, cuddles, hugs and her presence. I've grown so habituated to her that now life almost seems impossible to think of, without her.

Just like my friends did, I can't wait to get married to my love. We both are gonna have a beautiful family and we'll spend all our time growing old together.

"I love you." I breathlessly whispered to her.

"Love you so much more." She blushed heavily.

She's so pretty. Everytime I look at her, I get stunned by the fact that how can someone be this beautiful! She's surely an angel on earth, my personal angel.

"We still have some time aur packing almost complete ho chuki hai. Kahin ghumne chalein?" I suggested.

"Yessss that's good idea." She chirped.

None of our friends are in Mumbai right now otherwise I would've asked them out for a group hang out. It's surely our favourite thing to do. We eight are totally inseparable and it's crazy how long of a way we've come. It's been a roller coaster ride, but what matters is that we're together now and stable too. The bond we share can't be explained in words. It's a pure bliss.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked Samikhya.

"Somewhere peaceful. I wanna spend quality time with you." She smiled.

Peaceful... a lake might not be a bad idea right? It's super cozy and I guess the perfect place to visit for us today.

I suggested the idea to Samikhya and she looks quite happy. That's great.