Knowing his past //🥀

Anushree's viewpoint :

"Oh no Kamlesh, please take care of yourself." I sadly mumbled on call, once he informed me about his injury.

Why do all of the worst things happen to the best people? Kamlesh didn't deserve this. I'm feeling way too bad for him.

"Thanks bhabhi, I will. And I'm returning to India today itself." He told me.

"Oh okay, Samikhya and I will come pick you up." I answered, to make him feel a little better.

"Thank you so much. I'm glad I have you guys." I could feel him smile.

"You've helped me so much Kamlesh, let me pay you back." I responded to it.

"You're the sweetest." He complimented me, making me smile.

I've smiled whole heartedly after a long time. It feels good.

"You too. I'll see you soon." I smiled at him again.

"Sure, I'll be waiting at the airport." Kamlesh replied.

We talked a little more, to discuss the place where we will be meeting at the airport and then hung up.

I completed working on my articles after that and then got dressed up in a lavender colored suit.

After grabbing my keys and locking the main door, I walked to the parking lot and took out my car. I'm driving towards Samikhya's place to pick her up first and then drive us to the airport together.

I parked my car outside her apartment and went in. Since I'm aware of her flat number, I directly reached there.

It's great, Samikhya's outside. Also, it seems like she's talking to one of the staff members.

"Ma'am if you don't pay the rent right now, you'll have to empty the flat within the next three days." The staff told her.

"Please wait for a few days, I'll surely pay all of it." She requested him.

What's going on? Is Samikhya running short of money?

"We can't wait ma'am. Please empty the place." He repeated himself and a tear drop tripped down Samikhya's cheeks.

"Samikhya.. is everything okay?" I stepped ahead and asked her.

"Good evening Mrs. Gill." The staff immediately greeted me.

"Good evening." I smiled back at him.

"Can we go in and talk?" I added for Samikhya and she nodded.

"Come, sit." Samikhya gestured me.

"What's going on? Please tell me all of it honestly." I requested her.

She sighed before speaking and then explained everything in detail.

Samikhya quit her job at Kishan criczone today itself. Her first salary that she had received have all been spent on paying her rent, bills, subscriptions, my wedding, her flight tickets, tiffin service, fuel for her car and all of her everyday expenses.

She had been working for Ishan as well but didn't get paid for it, as they had a deal of him buying her outfits for Shubman and my wedding events.

Now she's left with no savings and the flat she's been living in, is very highly priced. Its rent payday but she's falling short of money now. That's the reason the staff has been threatening her to empty the place.

"Where will I go now?" Samikhya cried as she asked this, after describing her situation.

"Please allow me to lend you some money. They're my earnings, not Shubman's. You can pay me back later if you wish, but please let me help you." I requested her.