Serendipity //🥀

Anushree's viewpoint :

"Good morning baby." Shubman's raspy morning voice greeted me as he tightly wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Good morning." I smiled at our reflection in the mirror while applying sindoor.

He touched my wet hair and then took in the fragrance on my neck.

"You took bath already?" He questioned.

"Yes." I nodded at it.

"I wanted to join." He frowned at my reply.

"Uss time aap so rahe the." I chuckled lightly.

"I was tired from last night you know." He smirked on my neck.

"Naughty." I giggle-blushed in response.

"Just for you." Shubman whispered in my ear and then kissed my cheek.

I slightly tilted my head and pecked his lips softly. He grabbed my jaw and then kissed me passionately.

Unlike our recent kisses, this one was a very slow and romantic one.

It reminds me of the days we spent in the hospital, since he always used to kiss me this way there.

Shubman has been so kind and caring to me since then. He made me feel so special with everything he did for me.

Visitors used to come and leave, but he stayed by my side 24/7. Despite of me urging him several times, he refused to join his cricket camps as well. He wanted to care of me.

He's the reason I've recovered so well in so quick. Now it feels like the accident never happened.

However, I'm glad it did. By bringing us so close and making us fall madly in love with each other, it has surely been a blessing in disguise.

"Ab aap naha lo, humein engagement mein jaana hai." I told Shubman after pulling apart from our kiss.

"Okay." He smiled and pecked my forehead.

I love it so much when he does this. Its really cute and makes me feel very loved.

Shubman went to take bath and I took out some fresh clothes for him to wear.

Then I took out the saree that he bought for me. Its very pretty, I'm gonna wear it today.

I remember him getting so mad when I wore one in Australia and I do agree that I was at fault there. Yet, he's the one trying to make up for everything wrong that happened in our past.

Honestly, I'm so over everything. I don't have any complaints against him, I never did earlier either.

I was always so in love with Shubman that anything he did was acceptable to me. I know it was making our relationship even more toxic, but that's just how my love is for him.

Now that our life is back on track and such a happy one, I don't even need to look back. Forgetting all of it, I've moved on from it long ago.