Opera house //🥀

Riya's viewpoint :

"I may sound too rude but you need to stop hanging out with Mr. Sharma. You can't afford popping up in the headlines because of your relationship rumours and not your current web series. It'd be a lot better if you could make it to the entertainment feed with Mr. Malhotra." My manager Mr. Bhatt sternly spoke the words to me.

"I am friends with others in the Indian team as well and watching the match is not a crime-" I tried defending myself but got cut off by him.

"We need to pay attention on what the public thinks. Your excuses don't matter to them and in fact, everyone knows the truth. You skipped work and visited Melbourne for Mr. Sharma." He harshly said.

"You are being too rude." I rolled my eyes.

"I need to be. Your career matters." He firmly stated.

"Fine. I can't completely cut him off but I'll make sure that we don't get noticed by the public eye." I assured him.

"Your work shouldn't be harmed because of any of this. That's all." He said and then left.

Ugh, he's being so annoying lately.

Anyway, its almost time for my shoot so I must get ready now. We're filming a five hour long, short web series. It is quite different from the projects I've had recently and I'm really excited for it. Today's the first day of shoot.

Since I'm already dressed up in an off shoulder top and ripped jeans, I don't need to put in any extra efforts. I just touched up my makeup a little and left for the sets.

The Indian team will be landing in Sydney in an hour today but I can't go receive them, because of work. I like being with them, its my happy space. All of the people there make me so happy.

"Good morning ma'am." The crew members greeted me as soon as I reached.

"Hey girl." Raghav greeted me.

"Hey Raghav, how's everything going?" I asked him with a smile.

"All well." He grinned.

The director then handed us our script for the day and I read it with much attention. At first I've a scene with Raghav, and then Kyra Singhania, who's no where to be seen. Maybe she'll arrive later.

Since we're playing teen roles, our set for the day is a well known university in Sydney. The first scene includes Raghav and my first meet, where I'm portraying the role of a foreign exchange student.

I rehearsed my dialogues and then we acted out our parts, which got approved in a few takes. Then Kyra acted out her part, followed by our scene together.

The shooting got wrapped up after the scenes for the day were completed and now we're chilling at the set.

"Hey Riya. I've been wanting to meet you since a long time." Kyra extended her hand towards me and I shook hands with her.

"So did I." I smiled.

The way Abhay talked about her made me so curious of knowing her. She seems like a decent personality, I wonder why he hates her.