Chapter 22

Small time skip

as I was limping towards the familia I saw a few bruises on my hands I'm guessing that the skill I have only heals cuts and internal damage I saw a bunch of people asking if I was fine I felt like shit for some reason as I based a shop I see this in front of me.

New skill acquired poison resistance level 1/10.

I was kinda confused about this but I saw a couple of people come out of a store in front of my vision was going blurry as I saw them starting to wave at me when they got closer I saw that it was tione and tiona as I heard them I felt my head begin to hit hurt badly as I grabbed it I heard.

Tione: bell are ok?

Just then I fell in to darkness.

3rd person POV.

As bell fell unconscious he the twins saw this and tiona caught him before he fell to the ground and when she saw his face her face darkened as did tione did as well on his face was bruises on the shapes of fists and they also saw a knife in his leg tione quickly took it out and the wound wouldn't close both of there eyes widened at this as they both raced back to their familia. 

Small time skip

Loki's POV

As she was talking with Rivera about a date she's so cute when she is blushing I can't help but tease her my door literally exploded off it's Hinges Rivera got in to a fighting position but calmed down when we both saw it was only tione and tiona but I then saw bell in her arms unconscious Riveria saw this to and said.

Riveria:  put him down on his bed!

We quickly went to his room and put him down on his bed as I then asked.

Loki: what happened!?

Tione: we don't know we just ran in to him on the way back from shopping we found this in his leg the wound won't close.

Both me and Riveria eyes widened only cursed weapons has an ability like this as Riveria then took out her staff and I say.

Loki: everyone get back!

As everyone does so she then started.

River:  PLEASE BLESS THIS CHILD GODS GIVE HIM THE STRENGTH TO LIVE GIVE HIM THE POWER OF HEATLH GIVE HIM THE CURE ANY CURSES LAID APON THIS CHILD SHALL BREAK!!!

Just then he was enveloped by a green light and the wound healed as I then let out a sigh as I then told tione and Riveria.

Loki: me and Riveria will take care of him you 2 go and find fin bete garith aus and lefiya and go and find out what in the name of the gods has happened to him I know damn well monsters can't get a hold of cursed weapons!

They was pissed to say the least about this cause I know they like bell they ran off to find the others and tell them what happened.

Time skip.

Bell's looking better at least he isn't pale any more so he has that going for him Riveria got him some snacks in case when he wake up he's hungry we also looked at the knife it was a throwing knife used manly to assassins so who ever did this had to of been targeting bell just then the door opened to see fin and I see a little prum girl with him I think it's that girl in bell's party she then jumped at him yelling.

Lili:  *worried* BELL!!!

She was caught by riveria as I said. 

Loki: please be quiet lili my child is recovering.

Lili: what happened to him I was told he came back hurt.

Loki: you mean to say you don't have a single clue as to what happened to him.

Lili: no I don't know anything about it.

I saw she was telling the truth about this then this must be someone else just then I saw here come in with 2 people unconscious and along with ais tione and tiona dragging a person each they laid them on the floor as they began to explain what all happened that they got out of the people around the body's.

Time skip after explaining.

Loki: *pissed* so my child was silently suffering and no one saw fit to tell me! 

Everyone knew this was bad if I get mad I'm a bombshell just then the party's leader started groaning while sitting up saying.

Rd; damn kid has a hell of a kick I'll give him that.

He then looked around and paled as he saw who and what goddess was around him just then bete grabbed him by the shirt and picking him up off the ground to look the guy in the eyes and said.

Bete:  you are going to tell us what the hell happened why you and your party attacked a member of the Loki familia and why you tried to kill him with a cursed weapon right now!

He was pale he was shaking as bete throw him to the ground when he looked up at me I looked him in the eyes as I then said.

Loki: talk.

Rd: I s-swear to you goddess Loki I didn't do it I didn't use a cursed weapon on bell.

My eyes widened at this he was telling the truth I then hear him say.

Rd: I've known these guys for years they wouldn't kill a person we all just jealous and that got the better of us I'm sorry but please I take full responsibility for what we did but I will not take responsibility for that cursed weapon because I know none of us would have done that.

I saw he was telling the truth I then ask him.

Loki: who is you god or goddess.

Rd: we are children of the Ganesha familia.

Loki: help take your friends back there tell them what happened what you did and I'll consider not having a war game with your familia fin go with them tell Ganesha that I want him over here so I can talk to him.

I saw him nod as he along with the others left to go with them to his familia.

Time skip.

I was in my office as I saw Ganesha come in.

He looks as if he was disappointed in himself more then anything as he then asked me

Ganesha: Loki please tell us it true what my children did to yours.

Loki: it is.

Just then he got down on his knees bowing to me.
Ganesha: please let me punish them I'll make sure they won't do anything like this again I'll see to it to that.

Loki: as long as you do that I'll be fine with it but I want a you to give bell a grimoire as compensation not just low level spell a high-level spell he I think a fire spell will be nice now what do you say.

Ganasha: yes he should be compensated I'll see what I can get thank you.

Loki: good.

He then left.

Author: who ship be in the harem.

Author: what skills should he get?

Author: who should be in his adventurer party?

Author: what should happen next?