Chapter 33

3rd person POV.

As Loki was looking out the window she saw that it was a full moon out.

Loki: no wonder bell had a harder time trying to control his emotions.

Loki then heard a knock on her door as she said.

Loki: come in.

Guard: goddess Loki we have finished wrapping the body we sat it besides his weapons in a room that is colder then other's.

Loki: good did you make sure to be careful with him.

Guard: yes goddess even though he was our enemy we all have respect for the dead we would never dishonor any one like that.

Loki: thank you.

He nodded and left.

Time skip.

Bells POV.

As I slowly woke up I saw lili was besides me I got up and looked in to my inventory to see.

Inventory:

Skill books:

Adventurer party.

Details: this skill is a very good one it lets you create an adventurer party but you must have 3 people willing to join it, if you do so then a screen will appear in front of you it will say would you like so and so to join your adventurer party if you think yes then it will send the request for them to join your party if they accept then it will give them a few more abilities like being able to see their hp/stamina and MP along with seeing others that are in their party and being able to gain exp more easily then before also you may have up to 10 people in your adventurer party.

Would you like to learn this skill?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I got up and jumped out the window and I left.

Time skip.

As I got back I saw lili was still asleep I then started to wake her up as she got up I said.

Bell: lili go and get dressed I am not sure what we are in for today and I would like it if you was prepared ok.

I saw her nod as she got up tiredly and left.

Small time skip.

I just couldn't wrap my mind around this it was so messed up I've been going over every little detail I knew it I just didn't know he said my line should have died off I just don't know enough of my parents to understand this just then I heard a knock my door I heard it open as I looked up and I saw goddess Loki in the doorway as I then heard her say.

Loki: bell I know it's a lot to take in but you need to understand what done is done can not be rewritten do you want to come with me to the soma familia.

I nodded and got up we left my room as I closed the door and locked it and we then went to another room she opened the doors and I saw Allen there wrapped up goddess Loki then said.

Loki: bell would you mind.

Bell: it would be an honor.

I slowly go over to him and pick him up bridal style as I then head out the door where goddess Loki was as she then said.

Loki: come bell let's deliver the bad news.

I nodded as we then headed towards the front door.

Time skip.

As we saw the soma familia's place I saw everyone was staring at us more or less at Allen who was in my arms no one gets in our way people with hats on take them off to pay their respects as others start to pray as we make it to the entrance to the soma familia I heard the guard.

Guard: goddess Loki what brings you here.

He then noticed what I was carrying as his eyes widened as he quickly opened the door and said.

Guard: please come in.

Goddess Loki nodded as we went in to their familia.

Time skip.

I had given the body to another adventurer as he thanked me for Taking care of him I was sitting out of the room where goddess Loki and soma along with the captain of his familia.

Loki's POV.

As we was discussing what had happened I heard soma.

Soma: the child that he wanted to kill is here correct.

Loki: yes.

Soma: I do apologize for everything he has done this but what was his last words.

Loki: he said that bell's bloodline should have ended with his parents.

Soma: who are his parents.

Loki: he doesn't know he was raised by his grandpa but bell said his grandfather had passed on before coming here.

Soma: I see but is he coping with what has happened I have heard that he is rather young.

Loki: he's taking it a little rough but he'll definitely be ok but do you know anything that would be of help.

I then heard.

Zanis: yes I haven't seen him in the familia for some time now I had asked around and the guards has said that he left over 2 weeks ago and never came back.

Soma: in that case have an investigation started on how this has came to be.

Zamis: yes lord soma.

Soma: also I would like to give your child a compensation for what my child has done to him it isn't fair for him.

Zamis: yes my lord.

He then left to a room that was branched off.

Soma: Loki if we find any information I will make sure to tell you of it.

Loki: yes thank you soma and if I find out anything then I will immediately come to you with the info as well.

Just then zanis came back in to the room and handed me a grimoire.

Loki: I'm sorry but I must go and prepare for a investigation of my own.

Soma: I see take care.

I nodded and left as I do I saw bell get up I then handed him the grimoire.

Bell's POV.

As goddess Loki came out of the room she handed me a.

Bell: a grimoire?

Loki: bell soma gave this to me to give to you for what Allen has done understand that he is showing remorse for what his child did.

I nodded as I took the grimoire as I used observe on it.

Observe:

Lightning Dragon slayer magic.

Details: this magic is very very rare the user may use it to enhance your body with lightning.

Would you like to learn this skill?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I heard goddess Loki.

Loki: bell let's go home.

I nodded as we then headed out.

Author what should happen next?

Author: what skills should he get?

Author: who should be in his harem?

Author: who should be in his adventurer party?

Author: what monsters should he fight?

Author: what items should he find in the dungeon?