chapter 9

Bell's pov.

As I was slowly waking up I saw goddess Loki poking my cheek as I woke up she saw I was awake and stopped she looked down at me and said.

Loki:  time for bed young child of mine.

Bell: nOoOoOo.

Loki: *giggles* ok then drastic time's calls for drastic measures.

She then got up and picked me up puting me over her shoulder she grunt's and asked.

Loki: geez bell how many cookies did you eat.

Bell: 300.

She stopped and said.

Loki: in the morning I'm going to have a talk with you about nutritional value on how to limit yourself.

Bell: *groan's*

Time skip morning.

Bell's pov.

As I got up I get ready to go to the dungeon and hopefully get that skill book.

Author: ok so what are all the monster's that are on the floors 4-12 I know a few but do you all know any.

As I was tying my shoe I hear a knock on my door I then said.

Bell: come in.

I stood up as I saw gareth.

Gareth: hey bell I just wanted to let you know that the member's that went on the expedition will be back tomorrow I want to introduce you to them along with Loki she wants to tell some of them of your skill of yours and to demonstrate your power from only being in a familia for 5 day's.

I nodded.

Bell: sounds good I'm actually heading to the dungeon now wanna come.

Gareth: haha! Sure I have nothing better to do I might be able to let you come to floor four how would that be.

I ran up to him with stars in my eyes like a kid in a candy store.

Bell: *stars in eye's* yes please.

Gareth: then let's go!

He then grabbed me and we left.

Small time skip.

Was currently in front of my advisor as as she was rubbing the temples on her forehead.

Enia: *sighs* damn loopholes fine since gareth here is going with you I'll allow you to go to the fourth floor but no lower understand.

Gareth/bell: yes ma'am.

We then left and headed to the fourth floor.

Time skip.

As we got to the fourth floor we see a bunch of shadow people about 5 of them.

Gareth: aw shadow people the only thing they really have going for them are their speed they don't have a real punch to them.

I nodded and used observe on them.

Observe:

Race: shadow person.

Level: 13.

HP: 120/120

Stamina: 100/100

MP: 0

Strength: 8

Endurance: 10

Agility: 13

Intelligence: 0