Chapter 40

Loki: that's good so I'm assuming that you want something. 

Bell: what nooooooo we do-

Loki: bell your the worst at lying.

Bell: *sighs* I know.

Loki: so what is it.

Bell: well I was wondering how much a grimoire would cost.

Loki: why?

Bell: well I wanted to buy one for lili so she wouldn't have to just rely on me or welf as a main fighting force and so she can help more.

Loki: I see well why not just take one from our room of grimoire's.

Bell: I'm sorry.

Lili: did she say.

Welf: room of grimoire's.

Loki: ohhhhhh yeah I forgot to show you that room oh well it can't be help all the big familia's have somewhere where they have a few grimoire's stored for their children.

All of our eyes was so damn wide.

Loki: come on we usual just let a level 3 get one right after they turn to one so it helps them on our expeditions but supporters are different stories along with mages,mages can earn grimoire's by doing several things but let's focu on supporters they need a main defense and offense for making sure loot or other stuff is ok so it should be fine if you get one lili.

She nodded as we all hear goddess Loki again.

Loki: well it may take a while you can't really decide just by looking at one it must feel right.

Bell: bu-

Loki: your the only acceptation that I know about.

Bell: oh ok.

Goddess Loki nodded as she then said.

Loki: you boys go have fun let us girls take care of this.

We nodded and left.

3rd person POV.

As soon as bell was out of ear shot Loki asked.

Loki: ok lili why is bell acting more matured in some ways like an actual teenager.

Lili: I don't know goddess Loki.

Loki: do you know when this started.

Lili thought about it as she then said.

Lili: yeah I think it was a day or 2 after that assassin tried to kill him I think.

Just then they both realized something bell hasn't stopped smiling once since then.

Loki: you don't think.

Lili: we both know he would.

Loki: he might be bottling up his emotions about what happened I know he felt terrible the night it happened bells a kind and pure soul.

Lili: despite us telling him it wasn't his fault he still blames himself for it.

Loki:*sighs* yeah despite him trying his best to act more mature he's still a child.

They nodded.

Time skip.

Bell's POV.

Me and welf are currently doing something that both Loki and riviera would classify as stupid.

Welf: um bell are you sure this is ok?

Bell: yes.

Welf: if you get hurt don't tell Loki.

Bell: I won't.

We was currently trying to see how times I could catch my knife by the blade asftet I throw it in the air.

Far far away in a very rural small village a woman had just came back from a hunting expedition and she was looking for her favorite and only nephew.

Alfia: hey um Paul have you seen bell

Paul: * nervous* n-no.

Alfia: I know your lying.

He visibly gulped as she spotted a paper he was trying to hide she took it from it was a newspaper from Orario he tried to get it back but to no avail she saw her little nephew on the cover of it as she read about bell's ventures thus far let's just say she wasn't happy.

Alfia: ZEUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we go back to bell now as Loki and lili have entered the arena they saw what bell was doing.

Bell's POV.

Loki: bell cranel what in my brothers name are you doing?!

Bell: trying to catch the blade of a sword with my teeth.

Lili: welf why didn't you stop him.

She looked at welf who currently had a daggers blade in his mouth.

Lili: *pissed* your supposed to be his role model!!!

Welf: *muffled talking*

Lili: take the daggers out before you talk!

Loki:bell why did you do this?

Bell: I was bored.

Loki: and you thought it would be a good idea to do this?

Welf: sorry I was choking on something hard what was it lili.

Lili: that joke was on purpose.

Welf: yep.

Loki: oh lord help me.

Bell: hehehe.

Loki: also bell keep that lightning skill a secret for now you know.

I nodded.

Loki: do t use it unless you don't have a choice.

I nodded as I then said.

Bell: ok goddess Loki.

Loki: oh yeah before I forget bell do you have any relatives that made you want to become an adventurer besides your grandfather.

Bell: hmmmmmm yeah my aunt alfia.

Loki: wait alfia?

Loki: (no no no no no.) Um bell could you please tell me what she looks like and if she is alive if you don't mind.

Bell: huh ok well she's a little bit taller then me she has silver hair silver eyes usually wears black or grey clothes along with a green gem as a necklace.

As I was explaining what she looked like I could see goddess Loki getting paler and paler as I then said.

Bell: oh yeah she's alive I kinder went under her back to come here she didn't want me to be an adventurer but I wanted to be so here I am.

Loki: (oh god we are going to all die.)

Author: what should happen next?

Author: what skills should he get?

Author: what skills should lili get?

Author: what skills should welf get?

Who should be in his harem?

Author: who should be in his adventurer party?