chapter 17

As I was contemplating going down to the 6th floor I heard a grunt it sounded like a girl and I then heard.

Asshole: you think you can take from me and live!

I decided I'd figure out what was going on I ran when I got to where I heard the guy yell I saw some asshole the girl was so cute that's for sure and as long as I breath I won't let one hurt someone like that I ran at the guy he heard my footsteps and turned around I took out my dual Daggers and he slashed at me I blocked with them and pushed him back I was now in front of the girl.

Ryo: if you wanna get to her you'll have to get through me.

Asshole: grr.

He then ran off as I then turned to the girl as she looked up at me I got to see her face.

I bent down to one knee as I put my Dual Daggers away they had a holster on each side of my waist I then held my hand out to her I used observe on her

Observe:

Name: liliruca arde.

Age: 15.

Gender: female.

Race: pallum.

Title: supporter.

Fame: animal girl.

Familia: soma.

Level: 8

HP: 200/200

Stamina: 180/180

MP: 100/100

Strength: 8

Endurance: 10

Agility: 10

Intelligence: 10

Wisdom: 10

Luck: 5

Bell: are you ok?

She looked up at me and slowly took my hand pulled her up and I asked as I got up.

Bell: are you ok?

Lili: y-yeah I'm fine.

Bell: ok that's good my name's bell what's yours?

Lili: lili.

Bell: well it's nice to meet you lili.

Lili: why'd you do that?

Bell: *confused* why'd I'd do what?

Lili: why'd you save me from him?

Bell: isn't it obvious I wanna help and no one should get killed.

Lili: you heard from his shouting right?

Bell: yeah but for all I know he could have just blamed you and he lost it.