prolong

Bell's pov

As I was laughed at for wanting to join a familia for the 6th time today i walked out of said familia I noticed that it was already dark as I sighed to myself as I couldn't pay another night for place to stay so I'll just find a ally somewhere I guess as I was looking for a quite place to stay I heard from behind me.

???: *Drunk*hic* hey yous!

I looked back to see this woman clearly drunk as I went over to her.

When I got over to her she grabbed me and surprised me.

???:*drunk* yous my hug pillow for*hic* tonight.

Bell: *blushing* m-miss p-please I don't even know you!

???:*drunk* you *hic* don't?

Bell: *blushing* n-no I don't.

???:*drunk* and here *hic* I thought everyone knew me Loki!

I paled as this was a goddess not just some goddess bit one that was head of one of the most powerful familia's in oraino I had to do whatever she says or I may die.

Loki: *drunk* oh well come *hic* on.

She then dragged me to a place that looks like a hotel but had Price's by the hour on them they just let us go up there since well I'm currently being dragged by a drunk goddess when we got to the room she put me the bed and locked the door she then jumped on me as I then was layed down by her and she hugged me it felt really strange after a while I heard her snoring slightly and I was about to try to fall asleep but before I could I felt her hands start to go up my shirt and she started to pinch my nipples it felt really weird but good as I heard giggling I felt tear's in my eyes for some reason.