Chapter 30

3rd person POV.

As they was all Astonished by the white haired boy they then saw one person step over towards the boy and that person was bete he took the daggers from riveria and put them in to his belt and then went right over to bell.

Bete's POV.

As I got to bell's body I had to restrain myself from smiling as I then slowly picked him up saying.

Bete: I'll take him back supporter.

Before she could say anything I ran towards the exit as I glanced down at him I saw the injury's from the fight on him almost instantly heal but there was something else after I got a few floors up I then took my other hand as it was then glows in a blueish color as I then say.

Bete: appraisal!

Just then I realized what it was that spell he used Dragonic power he used it to soon and his muscles are basically just sacks of meat for now.

Bete: tsk! Dumbass.

I then carried him up a few more floors.

Time skip.

Loki's POV

As I was making plans on putting up some new paintings my door was slammed opened I turned to see one of our guards panting as he then said before I could reprimand him.

Guard: goddess Loki bete just brought bell back and he's unconscious and there's a lot of blood on him!

My eyes widened as I then ran past him I ran to the medical bay that was at the end of the hall it was good that we have a total of 4 of them one for each living quarters as I got there the door was already opened there wasn't anyone in besides a nurse bete and bell,bell was unconscious blood all over him as the nurse was going over making sure he didn't have any broken bones I went over there as I heard bete explaining to the nurse what happened.

Bete: he fought against a Minotaur when we tried to get involved he wouldn't let us he doesn't have any injuries besides that he used the spell Dragonic power to soon I doubt he'll be able to move for a while.

I then interrupted.

Loki: you let him fight a Minotaur!!!

I saw him flinch a little as I then said.

Loki: *sighs* now explain to me the fight what exactly happened why did it happen they shouldn't be that far up in the dungeon.

Small time skip.

Bete explained everything that had happened I still can't believe my little bell had actually killed a Minotaur I'm so proud I then told him.

Loki: ok we'll handle everything from here go on back I'm sure the others are worried about bell.

I saw him nod and leave.

Time skip.

The nurse found out that bete was right when he said bell wouldn't be able to move around for a while I then heard the door to here slam open as I saw lili come rushing in before she could say anything I heard the nurse.

Nurse: don't cause a ruckus the poor boy is resting if your going to start yelling take the goddess and go.

She then dragged both me and lili out of the room slamming it quietly behind us as I then say.

Loki: bell's fine he's resting.

I saw her sigh in relief as I then asked what had happened I wanted to get her side of this.