chapter 14

As we was walking back I saw a few people stare at us I then heard lefiya ask.

Lefiya: so bell how did you meet goddess Loki?

Just then I felt heat come upon my face as I looked away from her.

Bell:*blushing* uh uh um.

She saw that I was blushing as she then stopped making me stop as well she then took us to a covenantly placed bench and she then said.

Lefiya: bell look at me.

I wouldn't give in.

Lefiya: *sighs* you leave me no choice then.

She then gripped my face and pulled it to where I was looking at her.

Lefiya: now when I let go you are going to tell me what I wanna know you will not look away and if you do I'll have the cafeteria not serve you cookies for a week do you understand shake your head yes if you do.

I do so I nodded as she then let me go and then she asked again.

Lefiya: now going off of your reaction it's not the best ways you could of met her we all meet her different ways I met her as she was trying to grope riveria's chest I thought she was just some perverted girl I saw riveria stab in the eyes with her finger's and well I summoned a water basion to hit her head.

Bell: um w-well I met goddess Loki when she was drunk.

Lefiya: yeah that's half the member's.

Bell: she grabbed me saying I was her hug pillow.

This caught her attention.

Bell: *blushing* she then took me to a hotel that had Price's by the hour for some reason.

I saw lefiya pale at this.

Bell: *blushing* she d-did really w-weird things to me I'm still not sure w-what or why she did it.

I looked up at lefiya as I saw that there was a fire in her eyes she suddenly stood up and grabbed my hand dragging me towards the familia we bust through the doors we saw finn.

Finn: wish there slow down what happened.

Lefiya: finn I want you to get tione/tiona/riveria/ and ais to come to Loki's office now including yourself.

He knew it was serious since she didn't say goddess Loki she then dragged me up to her room when we get there Loki was there along with riveria she was making goddess Loki do work as we go in she says.

Loki: oh did you 2 ha-

She stopped herself as she saw lefiya glaring at her.

Loki: hey what did I do to get you to make that face at me.

Lefiya: bell told me about the night you found him.

I saw her visibly pale as she says.

Loki:*pales* I s-swear it's not as bad as you think it was.

Lefiya: bell come over here.

She sat me in a chair I'm not really sure why she put me here though she sat right by me and grabbed my hand holding it tight just then the others she wanted to come in came here as they asked.

Finn: ok so what's so serious that you wanted me to gather everyone besides bete.

Bell: I'm still wondering why too?

Lefiya: bell wait you mean you don't understand what she did?

Bell:*tilt's head in confusion* no?