Chapter Sixteen: Powerful Magic

"Lucas?"

Lucas placed a finger in front of his mouth as a sign to 'hush'.  Stella nodded, she carefully replaced her lap with a pillow and left Claude. Lucas offered his hand and Stella took it.

They were suddenly in a room filled with potions, levitating objects and experiment tools. Stella looked at Lucas.

"So, we're going to see what's my mana about?"

"Yes. Are you sure you never used-"

"No, for the hundredth time. No, Lucas." Stella sighed. Lucas smirked. He took out his hand and the same golden shimmering wave she saw was in his hand. He walked up to a floating ball and inserted it in. The golden shimmer soon expanded to the ball and the ball began to glow brighter. Lucas frowned as he saw words from the wizard gave language.

"What? What is it? Lucas?"

"... you're not from this world are you?"

Stella froze. She stared at Lucas who was also staring back.

I have to tell someone other than Athanasia and from what I read and saw. Lucas is a trust worthy person. Stella thought.

"Yes. I am not from this world." She breathed out. Lucas smirked.

"Knew it."

"What?" Stella snpaped her head.

"From your behavior, appearance and even your dressing it was a virus your not from this timeline at all."

"Wow. J-just wow."

"I know I'm a genius."

He must be a Leo. Stella rolled her eyes.

"Did you tell anyone?"

"Of course not."

"Good, good. Phew. Finally." Stella rubbed her arms.

"Been keeping it all in, huh?"

"Yep. Well? Whats my magic?"

"You have three types of magic which is already strong. Devine Magic. Faith Magic. And the one that gave away. Dimension magic."

"... so you're telling my I came here by my own? There's no magic in my world!"

"Then how did you get here?"

"How the fuck should I know?! I was in my apartment for a weakened break then I read the new chapters of the manga and suddenly I'm in the manga!"

"Manga?"

"Story in pictures."

"Ah."

"Imagine being somewhere LITERALLY from another world! You see my world is much more advance and evolved!"

"I know, I can tell."

"Jeez, Lucas. You could've told me sooner."

"Where's the fun in that?"

"Fuck you."

"Hehehe."

"... so what am I supposed to do now?"

"We have to stabilize your magic."

"Jus like how you do with Athanasia?"

"Yes but it seems like you already have that under control since you don't cough out blood or pass out."

"Noted."

"You'll have to practice how to bring out your magic. What you did while singing you didn't actually summon it did you?"

"No, no. It radiated of my body like I was a lamp."

"I like you your humor a lot."

"Thanks. Continue."

"Since you know what type of magic you have you must focus on what brings them out. This golden aura that you saw was from your Devine magic."

"Uhm, okay ... ."

"... you have no idea what your magic is about do you?"

"Nope."

"Amazing. Ahem.

1-Devine Magic:

The user can utilize a form of magic that involves one's imagination, not just themselves but the imaginations of others. allowing for harnessing their magical energies and/or mystical control of their aspects. With this, users will be able to perform a variety of magical spells and feats that manipulate imagination. The user can create all sorts of things, even going to so far as to warp reality.

But there are limitations:

It's also part of the magic destruction so be careful.
Magic has a price.
Effectiveness of the spells may depend on user's skill/knowledge of the magic as well as their imagination.

2-Faith Magic:

User is able to use magic that revolves around channeling, summoning or using the power of deities they worship to achieve their goals. They can summon angels/demons/deities, use divine/demonic weapons, or channel an angel/demon/deity into their body to gain physical enhancements or completely new abilities.

Limitations:

Using/forcing spells/rituals without the blessings of their deities can have dire consequences.
May summon something they cannot control.
May have to strike a deal with the deities in order to use their power and to keep using it.
May have to do the bidding of the deities or else they will lose some if not all of their power.
May not work if invoking false faith with False deities.

3-Dimension Magic:

The user is able to perform a type of magic that can control geometric settings (dimensions) and/or manipulate the amount of space in a particular object/place.

Limitations:

Users of anti storage/omnilock may be immune.
Users may only able to shift into particular dimensional setting.
Distance, mass, precision, max power, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user."

Stella stared at Lucas. Before-

"Holy fucking shit. I'm powerful."

Lucas laughed. Stella rubbed her temples.

"Well, thank you for the info but ... where do I start?"

"Anytime and anywhere."

"Hmm ... fine. Can you send me back? I'm tired."

"Of course. Also." Lucas gave her a container. Stella opened it, it had cream.

"Is this for my back?"

"Yes, it'll fade the wound away. Apply it every morning and night."

"Thank you, Lucas."

"Your welcome." Lucas waved his hand and Stella was back in her room. She turned to see Claude still sleeping. She smiled and sat next to him. She stared at his sleeping face and brought her hand to his face.

He was sound asleep. Her magic must've done that. Stella curled herself next to Claude and closed her eyes.

She'll pretend she didn't feel Claude spoon her.

Hehehe. 😏

°SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE! I HAD OTHER IDEAS FOR SOME OTHER STORIES! VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT!°