Chapter Six: Getting More and More Intresting

"I'm fine now. That sleep did help me but I do need to finish the dresses. I pinky promise I'll rest for the next week or so." Stella took out her pinky. Claude stared at her before slowly locking his pinky with hers.

"... fine. But you so will not take in any orders under my watch without telling me and two weeks of rest after this."

Stella giggled.

"Okay! Jolene! You hear him! Let's go!" Stella was about to leave before Claude stopped her by grabbing her upper arm.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"You're not going looking like this." He stated.

"Like what?" Stella looked down and she sulked. It was just a dress pajama! She basically lived in pajamas in her world! But here it's embarrassing. No wonder the knight that came in her room tried to not look at her.

"Right. Change up. Sorry." Stella smiled sheepishly and then closed her room. Claude exhaled in frustration while Felix snickered.

"She has no etiquette at all." Claude said. Felix grinned.

"Well that makes her even more interesting." Felix said. Claude hummed.

The rest of the four days went by fast and at breakfast Claude saw Stella outside talking with a few ladies and the mannequins were behind her. Claude's eyes were attracted to the dresses. There was a wedding dress looking like something you'd see in fairytales. One of the ladies cried and hugged Stella who smiled and hugged her back. A little girl came up to her and hugged her waist in which Stella knelt down and hoisted the little girl on her hip.

They sat down and the ladies tried out the dresses. All of them seemed to fit perfectly and the bride loved it. Stella clapped her hands and a huge bright smile was planted on her face. They all went inside and Claude was informed that she was invited to that wedding which was in two weeks.

Claude summoned Stella to his office. She came after minutes in a skirt, white leggings and an oversized sweater which was normal for her but abnormal for others.

"Blessings and Glory upon the Sun of the Obelia Empire." Stella greeted. Claude glanced at her before going back to his work.

Ahem, rude. Stella thought. She waited for him to finish and so Stella looked around. She saw the Royal Seal in which Athanasia and Claude thought were ugly.

"Will you be attending the wedding you were invited to?" Claude said not looking up.

Huh? How did he-

"Yes. Thankfully I have a couple of dresses in mine. Kiera also gave me four more invitations If I want to invite someone. I told the princess, Felix and Lily. Only one person left." Stella smirked. Claude could fell the smirk radiating from her which made him slow down his writing.

He heard footsteps and two hands on the table, one finger tapping up and down. Claude looked up and for the first time in a long time-

He felt his sweat drip from nervousness.

Stella's golden eyes were filled with mischievousness and evilness. Her smirk showing a bit of her teeth and her liked like a villainess.

"Which. Is a purr-fect excuse for you, the princess, Felix and Lily try out the clothes I made. However yours is left. So." Stella clapped her hands and her eyes flashed in Claude's. She bowed respectfully and asked.

"Will you let this designer take your measurements for your future outfit?"

Claude stared at her for a few seconds before replying.

"How long will it take?"

"Minutes."

"...alright." Claude stood up. Stella squealed and offered her arm like a gentlemen.

"Shall we?"

Claude's mouth twitched up before saying.

"You're certainly not like many other lady are you."

"I wouldn't call myself a lady but a strong feminist." Stella huffed. Claude stared at her.

"What's this feminist?"

Oh-

"Ahem. Being a feminist means that you fight for the equality of all people. It's important that your feminism is intersectional; it should not exclude people based on their gender, race, socioeconomic status, ability, or sexual orientation. Feminism allows people to look at the world not as it is, but how it could be." Stella said proudly.

"... I see."

They walked to Stella's office and Claude stepped on a step stool and watched Stella take out a notebook, pencil and a measuring tape. She tied her hair up in a messy bun and placed a cute pair of glasses like Harry Potter on her.

"Please raise your arms, like this. Thank you." Stella measured Claude's arms, shoulders, height, waist down, legs. Then came the hard part.

I've done this before but this guy can easily just chop off my head for the disrespect. Stella gulped.

"Forgive me, your highness. But in order to take your measurements accurately ... I need you to ... uhm ... ahem." Stella began to be nervous and Claude noticed this. He saw the note book and read it.

Chest:
Waist:
Hips:
Torso:

Claude smirked. So she needed him to take off his robes huh? He swiftly took off the top of his robe which made Stella gasp and place her hand on her mouth. He noticed her ears getting red and a blush crept on her cheeks.

"I don't have all day." He said. Stella shook her head and immediately placed the measuring tape around his hips, then torso, then waist.

Last but not least.

Chest.

God-fucking-dammit. Of course he has an eight pack. This close to a hot guy like him will make me faint! Get a grip! Gah, I'm such a simp. Last time I hooked up with someone was at least 3 years ago. Shit. Get a fucking grip, Stella. She thought.

Stella took the measurements of Claude's chest and she glanced up to-

Her golden shining eyes stared into the blue jeweled eyes. Was she such a sucker for those eyes? Claude stared unto her too. The two of them didn't notice the time going by so Stella cleared her throat and wrote down the measurements.

"Thank you for your time, your highness. Oh- I'm sorry but I'd like to also invite you to the wedding. It's the Duke Paralvis's daughter wedding. From what I heard they have a good relationship with you." Stella said. Claude stared at her.

"...If I didn't want to come would I let you measure me?"

Stella wanted to face palm so badly, she felt heat rise on her face. Claude huffed in amusement and left.

"... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?! OBVIOUSLY HE CAME BECAUSE HE WILL BE ATTENDING! FUCK! I AM SO STUPID! WHY AM I SO FUCKING STUPID?! NO WONDER I STAYED SINGLE UPTIL NOW! FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Stella screamed.

°LEAVE A LIKE IF YOU LIKED IT! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS SO FAR!°