Chapter Nineteen: OOF

"Yes! Eeheheheee!" Stella squealed as she kicked her legs in the air.

"Hmm, what else can this do?" Stella panted her arm to a mannequin and then waved up. The mannequin went up to the air and Stella smirked.

"Levitating? Check." Stella ticked her notebook.

"Hmm." Stella then closed the curtains and made it as dark as possible. She looked at her hand then focused and imagine her hand glowing.

It did.

Her hand glowed yellow in fire like flames but it wasn't hot at all.

"Light? Check."

She played with her mana and enjoyed it. She wrote down he colors she could create.

Stella then focused her mana in both of her hands and then shoot it outside-

"FIRE!"

"AAHHH!"

"THE TREE'S ARE ON FIRE!"

"GET WATER!"

"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!"

"GET OVER HERE!"

Felix and Stella stood next to each other and sweat dripped from there.

"How did you-"

"Let's never speak of this."

"Speak of never what again?"

"Exactly. Want to see my sketches?"

"Sure."

Claude stared down at Stella who whistled and sketched in her notebook. She could feel Claude glaring daggers at her.

"Sooo, Athy how're your studies?"

"Err- very good, Stella." Athanasia was obviously trying her hardest to scoot away from Stella and her father's wrath but Stella immediately placed her arm around her and pulled her close.

"Oh? Need any help from moi?" You're not leaving me.

"Nope! It's my own studies so I'll deal with them!" Your in trouble, you'll suffer alone.

"Are you sure? We should help each other." If I'm suffering, you're suffering.

"No thank you!" I'll make a lovely funeral for you! With that Athanasia ran off. Leaving Stella alone with Claude. She smiled sheepishly and said.

"I have a reasonable explanation for this."

"I'm listening."

Stella took out her hand and focused her mana. Yellow shimmering light surrounded her hand and Claude stared at it.

"So you were practicing your magic."

"Yes."

"Without help."

"Yes."

"In a place where anything could get destroyed and people might get injured."

"Yep."

"And you never thought of that?"

"Nope."

"... everyday after noon come to me and I'll teach you how to control your magic- OUTSIDE the palace."

"Yes sir."

From that day on the two adults would practice magic every day for an hour or more and it helped Stella a lot.

°I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT!°