Chapter Thirty: I'm Back

GUYS! LISTEN TO 'U & US BY QUINN XCII' FOR THIS!

Stella walked in the hallways of the Emerald palace. Her eyes taking in the place she would walk in. Her feet walked to a room. The room she would walk in and have a tea party with Athanasia. She took a huge breath and knocked.

Athanasia opened it. Stella's heart ached. Her eyes were dull and her expression was blank. Athanasia's eyes widened at the sight of Stella. Immediately he Reyes had their sparkle and-

"MOM!" Athanasia tackled her to the ground and cried. Stella smiled softly and hugged her back even though her back ached a bit.

"Athy." Stella whispered. Athanasia cried to her chest and Stella let her own tears fall. She smelled the platinum blonde hair that she missed and kissed her head.

"I'm back, I'm so sorry it took so long ... ."

"I missed you (sobs) so much!"

"I know (sobs) and I'm sorry."

"Princess?! Princess what-" Lily gasped. Stella looked at Lily and smiled.

"Hey, Lils. Missed me?"

Lily fell on her knees and hugged Stella by the side. Stella had on arm around Athanasia and the other was on Lily. The three girls hugged and cried on each other. After minutes they pulled away and stood up.

"Lady Stella where were you? It's been 11 months!" Lily wiped her tears. Athanasia was still hugging Stella by her waist. Stella smiled sheepishly.

"I had to go back home and say good bye properly so my friends."

"I see. It's good to have you back." Lily smiled. Stella smiled back and said.

"It feels good to be back."

LATER...

"F-felix, I-I can't b-breathe!" Stella wheezed. Felix was hugging her in a tight bear hug, afraid that Stella might disappear again.

"It's another dream." Felix whispered.

"My ribs beg to differ." Stella gasped. She wiggled and pulled her arm out.

"FELIX I AM A HOOMAN WHO WOULD LIKE TO BREATHE O2!"

"YOU'RE REAL?!"

"NO, I'M A FUCKING BURRITO! BRO LET GO!"

Stella fell on her knees and panted. Felix squealed and hugged her again.

"Athy, prepare my funeral."

"Okay!"

LATER...

"... I'm scared."

"Don't worry the worst thing he could do is well-"

"Eliminate me from existence."

"..."

"You're not even going to deny it. Athy! I want tacos, burritos and ice cream for my funeral!"

"Okay!"

"That little- never mind. I'll have my magic defense up just in case he attacks me like he did with Athy."

"Good idea- wait, how did you know his highness attacked her-"

"LEAVE!"

Stella shooed them away and stayed outside the door. The golden two doors shining and Stella could see a bit of her reflection. She took a deep breathe and opened the doors. The room was dark, the bed messy, a few pictures on the floor with shattered glass all over the floor, flower petals and curtains too. Stella frowned and walked to the couch and her breathing stopped at the sight of the man she gave her love.

Claude was on the couch with his arm over his eyes, his robe revealing his abs and chest but she could see he's gotten thinner. Stella walked up next to him carefully and cautiously so that Claude wouldn't freak out. Stella stared at the man and flinched back when Claude removed his arm off of his face and her breathe hitched.

He's got so skinny, she could see the black bags under his eyes and his cheekbones out too much. Claude fluttered his eyes open and looked at Stella. She froze in place but kept her calm and stared back.

"... haven't you gotten tired of tormenting me?"

Stella could here the tire in his voice and her heart ached.

"It's almost a year now, can't you just leave me be ... You're quiet today ... normally you would blame me for letting him go ... I couldn't stop you ... I'm sorry ... ." He said. His jeweled blue eyes staring into the golden shimmering orbs. Stella gently placed her  hand on his cheek and said.

"... silly, I told you to not go back to your old habits." Stella said in a low voice. Claude tensed under her to such, his eyes widening.

"Hmm, looks like I have to nurse you again. You really like being babied huh?" Stella chuckled, her hands caressing his cheek. Stella could see the doubt and fear in Claude's eyes.

"... Estella?" He whispered. Stella smiled then leaned forward and kissed his forehead.

"I'm back, darling. I'm back and I'm here to stay." She said.

Suddenly Claude sat up straight and took Stella to his arms. Stella let out a surprised yelp but she shifted in his embrace. Stella breathed in the smell of alcohol but she could smell the familiar scent of Claude that she'd be longing. She felt Claude tremble around her so she cupped his face and looked at him, farce to face.

"Darling, you can see me, you can hear me, you can touch me. I'm here."

"Estella... ."

Stella pressed her lips on Claude's and He kissed after a second. He placed his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Stella sat up straight and startled him with her thighs as she sat on his lap. After a few minutes the two pulled away and cried in relief.

"... leave again and you'll see what I'll do to you."

"Noted."

°VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT!°