Chapter Thirty-Nine: Hello baby No.2

For everyone's information Claude slept on he couch, again. Indeed Stella was pregnant once again. 18 year old Athanasia had to go to Royal Academy where princesses and princes from all over the world attends for 4 years. Claude did attend it. Athanasia and Jennette will go together and come back for holidays or summer. Much to Claude's displeasure for his daughter to leave for such a long time.

However, before Athanasia left she suggested name for the baby. Both girl and boy, she secretly wants her new sibling to be a girl to play dress up with since Anthony rips any dress Athanasia puts him in or even burn it.

Claude didn't care as long as both Stella and the baby were fine. Felix and Lily would find Claude and Stella in the garden with Anthony running after butterflies. Stella loves her nephew, Leo, dearly and would spoil him with Anthony but would always get scolded by Lily saying they boys would be too independent.

The 9 months passed like a breeze and Stella handled it better since it's her second pregnancy but still had mood swings and weird food cravings such as eating pasta with chocolate-

Lets say Athanasia was traumatized by that.

It was after Halloween, even though in this timeline didn't have them Athanasia and Stella celebrated it, 5th of November when Stella went into labor. Claude by her side and after agonizing pain, the crying of a newborn baby.

Wanna guess the gender? Well I already will tell you but thank you all and I love every single one of you beautiful people, stay safe and kick ass along the way.

"Congratulations, your majesties! It's a beautiful baby girl!"

Stella held her daughter and gasped-

Her daughter had Claude's hair and the imperial blue jeweled eyes. However Claude could see all of Stella's structure and her face resembled her mother. He smiled at his second daughter.

"Welcome, Princess Adela De Alger Obelia." Stella kissed her head. The baby squealed in joy when Stella peppered her face with kisses. Claude held his second daughter and noticed that-

This little baby will be a troublemaker. She's already squirming like a worm and wants to throw her hands everywhere. Stella had said that she was a wild child and probably Adela will be one too.

Oh she will 😈

°thank you so much for all the support and motivation you gave me. Next week my mocks will start and I'll be gone for about two weeks but after that I'll post more chapters frequently. First I have to make sure i pass so i don't fail my life 😂°