Chapter Fifty Three: My Darling

"Sweet dreams, Saturn."

Years passed and Athanasia's coronation was coming up. She was preparing her speech for the people of Obelia when a voice interrupted her.

"Athy?"

Athanasia smiled and looked behind. The cute boy who was known as the second prince of Obelia, Saturn, walked inside.

 The cute boy who was known as the second prince of Obelia, Saturn, walked inside

(I tried)

"Why hello, my littlest brother." Athanasia scooped the 6 year old boy who squealed delight and hugged her.

"How can I help you, Saturn?"

"I wanna visit the paintings again."

"Ah. You see, Saturn I'm a bit busy for my coronation. How about you ask Tony?"

"Oh, where is he?"

"Probably on the training grounds. Let me just." Athanasia placed two fingers on her forehead and her eyes glowed for a drew seconds. Later she smiled at him and said.

"He'll be here any second now."

PLOP

"I was busy, ya know." 13 year old Anthony rolled his eyes but smiled at them.

"Well, I am more busier. Take Saturn to see the paintings."

"Again, little dude?"

"Pleeaaassee?"

"How can I refuse? By the way, Adela's snuck out with Beatrice to the market visit Penny again."

"Let me guess. We have to back her up for dad?"

"Yep. Good luck. C'mere, Saturn."

Anthony held Saturn's hand in his and walked. The place they were going was were Claude ordered to have Stella and Diana's paintings in them. It was where Saturn can imagine how his mom was like by all the stories everyone told him. They entered the huge room with high ceiling. Immediately the little boy ran to the one painting that is his favorite.

The one he liked a lot was of his mother in a simple gown but it looked dazzling on her, her raven hair flowing and her golden eyes shining. Her small smile kind and elegant. The whole painting showed her true nature and anyone could tell what she was like just by this drawing. The Empress Necklace on her neck suited her well.

The next one had Stella on her Thorne, her braided tot he side, the Obelian Empress Crown on her, the Obelian Diamond Scepter, the royal coat of a ruler

The next one had Stella on her Thorne, her braided tot he side, the Obelian Empress Crown on her, the Obelian Diamond Scepter, the royal coat of a ruler. Her gaze was strict and gentle, sharp and soft, wise and reasonable. She looked elegant.

"Can you tell me stories?"

"Hmm, let met think ... ."

With that the two brothers were staring at their mothers portraits whilst the older bother told stories and memories of her. Anthony noticed the longing look Saturn put whilst looking a portrait of her and a baby Anthony. He ruffled his hair and said.

"Mom looked for everything to make sure you could be healthy. She loved you, still does little brother."

"Yeah, everyone says that ... ."

"Sa-"

"TOOONNNYYY!"

"Leo?! Whats wrong?!"

"THE HORSES RAN OFF!"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! DIDN'T WE TIE THEM TO A TREE?!"

"ELLE'S SWORD CUT THEM OFF BY ACCIDENT!"

"SHIT! Saturn you have to go back on your own okay?"

"'Kay."

"Okay. TELL ELLE TO DIG HIS GRAVE CAUSE I'M ABOUT TO MURDER HIM!"

"HE ALREADY DID!"

Saturn watched his brother run out the door, his eyes scared the paintings and he sat down.

"Mom ... ." He didn't go back to the palace. What the young prince didn't know was that a woman with wings covered her arms a round him and placed a kiss on his head.

"I'm here, my darling."

The whole day passed and the youngest prince slept next to his mothers portrait, not knowing the chaos was going on.

"WHERE IS HE?!"

"I THOUGHT HE WAS ALREADY HERE!"

"SATURN?!"

"YOUR HIGHNESS!"

"LITTLE BROTHER?!"

"SATURN THIS ISN'T FUNNY!"

Claude was already stressed over Athanasia's coronation but now this was an extra headache. He had marched all over the places and gardens searching for his youngest. It was way pass his bedtime so he was probably sleeping somewhere. A hunch told him to go to the room of paintings. So he did, he opened the doors and found a small figure curled up on the carpet in front of Stella's painting. The Emperors eyes softened at his youngest and so he scooped him to his arms gently. Saturn stirred in his arms but settled when he snuggled to his chest.

Claude looked at his wife's portraits with a sad smile and said.

"Thank you for looking after him." He whispered to the painting.

What he didn't know, the woman he loved looked at him with a smile. Her eyes sad but her smile happy. She raised her hand and sparkles came over to them. Claude felt a refreshing feeling and so he left.

°From now the stories will be fluff and stuff. Short as well. However the last chapter will be the longest. Thank you all for supporting me°