Chapter thirty-two: Empress Stella De Alger Obelia

THE DAY OF THE WEDDING...

Stella walked back and forth in her room, her day seated with the maids getting her ready. After Spa, massages, face masks, skin care and etc. Which took hours with getting her hair done and make up. The wedding dress was right in front of her with he accessories on the table. She was biting her lip and fidgeting with her fingers. Her heart wouldn't stop beating fast since she would soon be a wife.

A role she never thought would've happen. She turned from a business-woman to a mother, a lover and now a wife.

Holy shit, this is happening. Stella thought. She immediately took a deep breathe and kept her head up.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Enter." Stella called out.

Jolene, Lily and Athanasia all came in with their dresses on and ready to go. Lily came up to her and placed her hand on her Stella's shoulder who's back was facing her.

"You'll be just fine."

"Let's hope... ."

"Now shall we turn you from a lady to an Empress?" Jolene clapped her hands together with a smirk. Athanasia giggled with a smirk plastered on her face.

"They'll see a true majesty."

"Let's do this." Stella sighed.

AN HOUR LATER...

All the noble families close to Stella came, along with commoners and ordinary class people. Dukes, duchesses, great dukes, knights, ladies, all came too. The Emperor of Obelia's wedding spread to the neighboring kingdoms and they also attended.

The brides maids were Stella's friends and the for the groom were the men Claude tolerated and accepted. The maid of Honor was Lily and the Best Man was Felix but he wasn't here because he'll be walking Stella down the aisle. The flower girls were:
Athanasia a few girls Stella met and Jennette.

Stella met up with her to tell her the truth about her family. Anastasius was nowhere to be found ever since Stella came but deep down she knew he'll come back. Stella sympathized with the poor girl. She was a weapon made from her selfish 'parents' and never got the wish she wanted; a family.

Stella convinced Claude to close Jennette from the Black Magic she had in her with the help of her and Lucas so that there wouldn't be any more incidents that occurred in the past. Successfully Jennette was freed from it and became the cousin of Athanasia and Claude's niece. As much as Claude hated the idea having the daughter of his brother. The child never asked for any of this. Still he didn't like to meet up with her but Athanasia and Stella did.

Jennette calls Stella Auntie and Athanasia Unnie. Duke Roger Alpheus was also freed from the brainwash that Anastasius did and begged for forgiveness. As much as he acted like a jerk, he was loyal to the throne.

"Entering! His highness the Emperor! Claude De Alger Obelia!"

Everyone stood up and bowed, all chorusing;

"Blessings and Glory Upon the Obelian Empire."

Claude was in an all white suit with a cape, golden accessories and his crown. He nodded and walked to through the aisle. His own heart was beating faster by the second. Today will be the day he becomes a husband. Never, ever since Diana, had he thought of that. Until Stella popped in his life. He tried to breathe in normally until he heard the piano playing with the song he and Stella chose-

Right Now- One Direction (piano)

Everyone stood up and turned, so did Claude. The flower girls came in and as usual Athanasia was the prettiest and Jennette the second. His daughter walked to his side and kissed his cheek whispering.