Chapter Forty-Four: Sass

However Claude was very worried if they would be late... .

In which they WERE very late. The damage was already done ... Stella's body was changing, and only the worst could happen... .

The search was about to be a failure. A full week and no sign or clue of where the Haulkings could've taken Stella. Until a guard was searching in a cave, it had waterfalls with crystals coming out of the caves. The guard saw a body lying down next to the water, he took a closer look and his eyes widened. He immediately sent out a signal to the others.

"I FOUND HER MAJESTY! THE EMPRESS IS FOUND!"

"QUICKLY INFROM HIS MAJESTY!"

"GET THE PHYSICIANS!"

Claude didn't have an ounce of sleep ever since Stella was taken but now he didn't care. He busted in the room for medical attention and saw his wide lying pale on a bed, the physicians and doctors were checking her up. Claude scooped Stella in his arms and felt her body was ice cold, her skin color could match papers. He could see she hadn't have eating anything in a long time. His blood boiled in anger, whose ver had done this will beg for mercy.

After a full day, Lucas and Athanasia came back and the great magician immediately attended Stella. With hours of checking up her body and filling her drained body with mana and support. He had said she'll wake up in a few days as long as she's given mana nutrition.

Anthony found his way to his mother and had curled up against Stella's sleeping body, crying him self to sleep when she wouldn't respond. Adela was brought to her by Athanasia and the three children would not leave Stella's side. Claude had come to Stella everyday, noticing the color coming back to her skin. The flawless peach colored skin he loved. The tiredness of Stella's face was now gone and replaced with a peaceful sleeping face.

11 days had passed and Anthony placed his head in his arms next to Stella, begging for her to wake up so he could talk his talk that he would have everyday with his mother. As he did. He felt a gentle pat on his head, he looked up and saw Stella smiling down softly at him.

"Hey, baby."

"Momma!" He threw himself at her and Stella caught him, earring a grunt but didn't complain or push him away. She held her son tight as he cried tears of joy, she comforted him gently.

"There, there. I'm here, sweetie. My little boy missed me, huh?"

Anthony continued to wail, the feeling of his mother having her arms around him was the one that made him feel a lot better. Athanasia busted in the room and cried when she saw Stella awake. Stella held Athanasia as she cried on her shoulder, brushing her hair and Anthony was curled on her side. Claude had entered the room and-

"OKAY! I CAN'T BREATHE! CLAUDE YOU'RE NOT A FEATHER GET OFF!"

"Well good to know that mom still has her sass even when she was kidnapped."

"Even if I'm dying I won't stop. Claude, darling, you look like shit."

Claude sighed.

"Don't use such language in fort of the children-"

"They're already used to it, love."

"..."

"I'm hungry. Who's up for crumpets?"

"Me!"

"Meee!"

"Even in this situation, you're hungry."

"Oh shush, you missed me."

"Mmm." The two kissed. Longing was what Stella took from Claude. He must've missed her a lot.

Penelope and Kallisto were relieved that Stella woke up and is back to her old self, however she has no memory of what happened to her after she was taken. It was worrisome that maybe she had amnesia but Lucas checked that there were no internal injuries in her brain to cause it. He suggested that she was hit by a spell that would erase the memory of whatever happened to her. However what made them got off the track was that they didn't find any wounds or external injuries. All that happened to her was that she had her mana so low she needed nutrition. Also that she seemed like she was starved?

All that Claude cared was that his wife was back and well, nothing major happened and everything can go back to normal. It was a mistake to not look into the issue... .

Adela grew up to show that she has a very high mana release. Her mana can come out as fire. So let's say she might- she burned a part of a forest and rooms.

Anthony and Leo showed that they have incredible skill in swords and now are being trained to become the Knights of Obelia.

Athanasia was taking lessons from Stella on how to rule the land as an Empress and what duties she has. She made it simple and Athanasia found it easy since Stella made it seem easy. Soon enough she will be crowned Empress when she's ready and-

When she gets together with Lucas. 😏

Penelope and Kallisto's wedding was a dream. Stella was proud and was quite surprised to see the Duke Eckart, Derrick and Reynold there as well. Duke Eckart had walked Penelope down the aisle and he wasn't crying-

He was crying.

After the wedding. Claude and Stella were in their guest room, getting ready to sleep. However Claude had other things in his mind. As he watched his wife comb her hair in her night gown. He smirked, tonight he'll make sure to make her feel good.

°WEEE WOOOO WEEEE WOOOOOO GET READY FOR A STEAMY CHAPTER IN THE NEXT ONE!°