Chapter Forty-Three: too late...

"ESTELLA! I SWEAR I'LLHAVE AN EARLY DEATH BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"I'LL TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT!"

Stella loved her life. Honestly nothing could go wrong. Right? Anthony and Adela returned back on the cliff safely. Claude ordered the knights to try and go up the cliff as well since the gia- Hulkings won't be able to reach them. Stella may not be as flexible as she was back in high school in the gymnastics but she knows some tricks that won't break her bones. She did a caret week back to avoided the tree that a hulking threw. She took a sword that one of the knights dropped and ran to a hulking. She slashed one arm and then cut their head. She sighed.

"This won't get us anywhere. CLAUDE WE HAVE TO GO!"

Claude nodded. Practically they were the only ones left, he ran close to the cliff and gathered his mana to make a big jump to safety. He looked back to see his wife running to him. He exhaled, everything will be okay-

Bad luck was always with him.

A hulking threw a rope and it caught Stella's waist, then pulling it by force. Stella gasped and the amount of force the hulking used made her cough out blood. She was then in the Hulkings grasp.

"ESTELLA!"

"MUMMY!"

"YOUR MAJESTY!"

"CLAU- AGHH!"

The Hulkings took her away. Claude ran free them with full speed but since they were taller, they ran faster and he ... lost them. He grit his teeth and ran back, leaping and landed on the cliff. Anthony and Adela were in tears. He patted their heads and told them that he'll bring their mother back safely.

They went to the palace where Penelope and Kallisto were. They looked concerned since they didn't see Stella and were late. Claude explained the situation to them and Kallisto, now the Emperor, ordered their best detective, mages and guards to be sent out for a search party.

Claude and Kallisto also followed. Claude was worried about his wife, he'll murder all of the hulkings if they harm Stella in any way. Unfortunately the search party was unsuccessful and they couldn't find anything that could lead them to Stella. They found Hulkings but the civilized ones. They assured them that they'll try and find Stella and bring her back.

However Claude was very worried if they would be late... .

In which they were very late. The damage was already done ... Stella's body was changing, and only the worst could happen... .

°if you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain. There's always a rainbow at the end of the storm, but can you pass the storm?°