Chapter Thirty-Six: YOU MORON

Previously...

"WAAAAAHHHH! W-WAAAAHHH! MAAAAAA WAAAA!"

"Welp, I think my classes started! Later, dad!"

"Athanasia!" Claude called out but she had already left.

That girl... . Claude thought. Anthony was sniffling as tears fell from his big blue jeweled eyes. His tiny hands turned into fists as he rubbed his crying face. Claude pulled his son in the air in front of his face and stared at him. Even though tears were still falling from Anthony's eyes, he stared back at his father.

"Your mother will come back in a few hours so crying won't bring her back-"

"WAAAAAHHHHHH!!! WAAAH WAAAHHH!!!"

"Your highness that's not how you stop him from crying." Felix sighed.

"Don't tell me what to do. How about you go practice your proposal to Lillian?"

Felix blushed madly.

FLASHBACK...

Stella held her flowers close and then closed her eyes. She threw it back and she heard squeals and yells. Then gasps. Stella opened her eyes and turned around. She smiled at the sight.

Lily had the flowers in her hands which meant-

"Hopefully you'll be a bride next, Lily!" Stella grinned, eyeing Felix who was standing next to Claude with a red face. Claude rolled his eyes and nudged him to Lily.

"I- err. It can't be-"

"Oh! The music is staring! Go dance!"

Athanasia pushed Felix and Stella pushed Lily to each other. Almost immediately they were in each others arms and stared at each other. After a few sentences between each other, they started waltzing around the dance floor.

"I'm expecting a nephew or niece." Claude huffed. Stella giggled.

"I promised Lily to be my further child's god mother."

"... did you just confirmed that we'll have a child?"

"... ooohhh! Look! There's cheesecake!"

"Don't change the subject-"

"I'LL GO EAT!"

END OF FLASHBACK...

Claude smirked at the memory. Anthony started to coo at Felix who was fidgeting nervously.

"What is it?" Claude asked impatiently.

"W-well, me and Lily err ... we have some ... good news?"

"Hmm?"

A FEW MOMENTS LATER...

"BEFORE MARRIAGE?! YOU MORON!"

"YOUR HIGHNESS PUT THAT SWORD DOWN- SHIT!"

"AND YOU USED TO LECTURE ME ABOUT PROTECTION! YOU F-"

Anthony squealed as he'd saw Claude running after Felix with a sword. It was a funny sight and a good distraction. Luckily Athanasia heard the yelling and calmed her father down. Felix was 20 feet away from Claude who was breathing heavily while glaring at him.

"What's all the ruckus about?!" Athanasia said as she held Anthony.

"This moron got Lillian pregnant BEFORE MARRIAGE!"

"Dad if it's that bad then what about me?"

°BURN CLAUDE! LEAVE A VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT!°