Chapter Twenty-Eight: Why?...

She cried and cried. She was back home but she still cried. Her vision was blurry. This wasn't home, this wasn't her home. She was back at the hell she used to live in. Stella looked around. She saw her phones light and with shaking hands, she looked at the pictures and cried.

Was it all a dream? No it had to be real. It just had to be. She stood up but fell back. She could barely register the fact she was back to her hell home. She checked her phone, it was weird since she hasn't used in almost a year. There were text messages.

32 missed calls from BBF❤️

16 missed calls from Dr. Parker

43 missed calls from Poo Bear🐻

12 missed calls from 'mother'

8 missed calls from 'father'

19 missed calls from mama coco 💜

34 missed calls from Jack 🥶

There were 400 texts from her friends and family. Apparently its been a week since she disappeared. Stella sighed and called each and one of her friends except her 'family'. She only texted them to stop bothering her.

Stella fell on her bed and started crying. It couldn't have been a dream. She disappeared for a week here and she stayed there for almost year! She cried and cried about the fact she couldn't see her loved ones. Now. All she could do is lie in bed and hope to fall asleep before she falls apart.

Her friends came to her and hugged her, telling her how they were all worried sick and terrified if something bad had happened to her. Stella admits that she missed them dearly but ... .

A few days passed by and Stella was never the same. The happiest memories of her in the other world are the most painful ones. She kept crying silently in her bed even though she lived alone. She didn't want to be heard even by the walls.

I hate getting flashbacks from things I don't want to remember.

It's very difficult to forget someone who gave you so much of memories.

It's not the good-bye that hurts, but the flashbacks that follow.

A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried.

WARNING! SUICIDE IS NOT A JOKE! WARNING!

Stella was back on the edge once again. She looked down from her company with a bottle of whisky. She took a sip and looked up in the sky.

"I tried my hardest ... to be strong and accept my weaknesses ... I lived without a parents love ... I lived not having a shoulder to cry on ... I lived smiling and dying at he same time ... I lived through all of them and for once ... I felt that worked was my reward for all the shit I've gone through ... But you brought me back here ... why? Haven't you seen my suffer enough? Haven't you heard my cries and screams at night? Haven't you felt my grip on life slowly fading away?! WHY DO I HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE START?!  HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RESTART AND GO THROUGH THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN?!" Stella yelled, her tears running on her cheeks. She fell on her knees.

"Why ... why ... I was finally happy ... ."

She heard footsteps behind her and the wind behind her flew to her. A hand was placed on her shoulder.

"Jack I won't commute suicide, relax-"

"You idiot woman, I'd bring you back to life and kill you myself."

Stella's head snapped to the familiar voice and said.

"L-Lucas?"

°HOLA MY ROSES! FROM THIS ON IT WILL GET BETTER! VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT!°