Chapter Forty Nine: Goodbye

"That child ... looks like even in her second life she had the same fate as her first one."

Stella only had two weeks left. Two weeks. She has to start her planes, immediately. The Empress took it upon herself and started writing. Letters for everyone.

A letter for for Claude when he misses her. Another for when he just wants to know her thoughts. In total Stella is writing a book.

A letter for Athanasia's coronation and when's he becomes an Empress. Another for her wedding. Another for when she has her first child. Another if she ever feels lost.

Letters for Anthony. One for when starts high school. One when he has his first crush. One for when he enters a relationship. Breaks up. His first love. His real love. Becomes and adult. Gets married. Has his child.

Lets for Adela. For when she starts school and high school. Her first crush. Her first relationship. When she becomes and adult. Her first love. Her real love. Gets married has her own child.

Stella wrote letters for Felix and Lily, those two became her best friends ever since she came into this comical world.

Last but not least she wrote her letters for youngest. From what the doctors told her, it's a boy. His name will be Saturn De Alger Obelia. She carefully writes for her in unborn son. Making sure she leaves little details and make sure her son never feels the absence of his mother.

It took a while week for those letters and so the last week she decided to make the least of it. She first went to Athanasia. Pampered her with compliments and how much she loved her whole being. How she became her best friend and best daughter. Helped her go through thick and thin. Helped each other and tucked her in to bed, Laos making sure Lucas gets the message to treat her as the queen as she is. Leaving her crown with a letter and her coat.

She watched Anthony in his training, cooked with him, played the piano for him, sung to him, tucked him to sleep and told him how much she loved him. He promised her that he'd make sure his baby brother that he'd teach him everything he knows. Adorable as it was Anthony mentioned how cool it would be if she took them shipping and they hated it. Unfortunately she wouldn't be there... . She placed a note with a tiny letter on a box that said 'To remember me by my Anthony, love mom'

Adela, her sweet baby girl. She read her books. Cooked her favorite deserts and played dress up. She made sure to show Adela how much she loved her and how much she and her siblings meant for her. A jewelry box fro Adela with a note and tiny letter.

Stella helped out Lily and had thier very own girls day. Going to the spa, getting massages, shipping for perfumes and clothes. It was a fun day. Making sure Lily will remember the happy moments.

Stella had to tease the red haired knight. Felix was always the little brother Stella always wanted. They got along very well. She went shopping with him as well and bought him Knight tools and gear. Leaving a tiny not behind on a great sword for him.

Claude. Her last day. She kissed him, made out (TMI), cuddled, pampered each other with kisses and hugs, spoiling each other so much it was just too much fluff. At night time she watched him sleep. Tears went down her cheeks and placed her hand on his cheek.

"Please take care of them in my absence, my love ... I'm so sorry." Her cramps started. The labor was starting. Immediately she wanted teleported away. However she visited everyone's rooms. Kissing their cheeks, then left.

With that that she got up and got ready. The stars were up and glowing and she was at the waterfall mountain. Watched her last star night, she took a deep breathe and went inside. Stella noticed a puddle of water glowing. It was never there.