Chapter Forty-Five: Steamy Night

After the wedding. Claude and Stella were in their guest room, getting ready to sleep. However Claude had other things in his mind. As he watched his wife comb her hair in her night gown. He smirked, tonight he'll make sure to make her feel good. He stood up and locked the door.

"Claude?"

He waited until Stella approached him. His hands grabbed hers as she leaped into the room, his arms wrapping around her tightly.

"Hey! Let me go!"

Well, in that case- Claude held her tighter, pressing his lips against the side of her neck. His hold of her tightened a little more as she cursed at him.

"Claude..."

He pulled her flush against himself, his grip on her hand moving between her hands.

"We have a big day ahead of us."

"Doesn't matter."

"There's no talking you out of it, huh?" Her skin warmed under him, her face reddening. "I..." She tried to cover her face, but he held her hands away, wrapping them around herself as he held her tighter to himself. He walked them towards the bed.

"If you're truly tired we can-" He told her.

"Fuck it."

She fell onto the bed without an argument, her hands going to the hem of her night gown as he let his robe fall off. He wouldn't bother with undressing when he could go ahead with this. Her breasts, big enough for his hand tp grasp all of it and begging for his attention, came into view as she tossed her night gown aside.

His hands went to her waist, tugging her closer a moment before he let his lips find hers once again. It wasn't like the night before, with her pulling away and mentioning something about rest and responsibilities. She didn't shy away when their lips parted. Air became a memory, separation a hindrance. He kissed her out of pure need and she wrapped those legs right around his waist and pulled him closer.

He climbed onto the bed, pinning her down and letting himself take in the moment. Take in her. Those fingers of hers went to his hair, getting a good grip for what was to come. Those legs, shaved and soft, held him tight, preparing to keep up with him.

Ir wouldn't be strange if people worshiped Stella. A goddess from another world, a woman who thinks differently.

He would be worshiping the ground she walked on for eternity. He should have known that the moment she remained in his mind in his prison. If he had to go back, he would think of nothing else but this. His fingers brushing her hair.

The hair was a curtain that blocked her from seeing the moment he swooped in to kiss along her chest. Each movement got him closer to her breasts, tongue running over the point where fabric and breast met.

"Claude..."

He growled, his hands slipping under the bra. He pushed it up, removing it without unhooking it. Too much mechanics. Things slid off. He tossed the useless thing aside, enjoying what they had been hiding. She was flushed, porcelain feast for one. Well...

He slipped his hands under her shorts and moved the fabric he found underneath down her legs. A smile was unavoidable as he looked down at her.

"You can keep the shorts and the socks. I think it adds."

She stared up at him, opening and shutting her mouth as she tried to find the words to respond to him. Whatever she wanted to say, he didn't care to hear it. She had said enough.

His fingers stroked down beneath that black fabric of her shorts. Her legs were resting on his shoulders, unable to make it to the bed since he would just push them back up onto his shoulders. Her head leaned back as she let out a soft moan. Those golden eyes closed. Her hands reached up for the headboard.