Chapter Seven: Get a Grip

What she didn't know. Claude was still outside her office. Her screaming made Claude chuckle.

This is getting more and more interesting. He thought.

The next two weeks Stella was working on Claude's outfit and she had to make sure it was pure perfection. After all. The Emperor was attending this wedding. She had to make sure the outfits she made for herself, Athanasia, Felix and Lily aren't better like the bride's dress.

The day before the wedding. Stella knocked on Claude's room door. She heard a 'come in' in a tired voice. Felix had the mannequin that Stella made for Claude. She looked around the room and Claude was casually laying on the couch with his eyes closed. Felix quietly brought the outfit And left. Stella leaned on the couch and stared at Claude.

"Your highness?" She called out softly. Claude peeked an eye open and he sighed.

"What is it?"

"Your outfit is done. I need you to wear it." She said, tilting her head. Claude exhaled and stood up, rubbing the back of his neck. He observed Stella. Her hair was braided messily to her side. She had an off shoulder white strap, showing her delicate collar bone and shoulders. It was a dress and she was wearing fancy slippers with it.

His eyes wondered to the mannequin-

His eyes widened at the outfit. It had a royal light blue, indigo, gold and yellow colors. A white cape. A black ribbon. White pants. Stella smiled.

"Will you do me the honors?"

Claude hummed. Stella turned around as Claude wore the outfit. It fit him perfectly. He looked at himself in the mirror and chuckled.

"It fits well." Claude stated. Stella turned around and her eyes lit up. A blush appeared on her cheeks. She smiled shyly.

"It looks better on you than I expected." She said. Claude didn't say anything as Stella walked up to him and check him up and down.

"Sleeves are a perfect length. The cape is at a good height. It isn't tight around your chest is it?"

Claude shook his head. Stella smiled brightly, placing both her hands on her hips.

"You look very handsome, your highness." She blurted out. Her eyes widened and placed her hands on her mouth. Claude again saw her ears reddening. He smirked.

"Why thank you." He walked up to her leaving a small gap between them. Stella wanted to move backwards but her body didn't let her. The two stared at each other. Stella still covered half of her face only leaving her eyes staring back at him. Claude could see her ears turning red and redder. He leaned in and said.

"I suppose you made yourself the best dress, hmm?"

Stella gulped.

"I-I had to make sure t-the outfits aren't b-better than the bride and groom. O-other wise it would be a b-bad wedding i-if the attention isn't o-on the bride and g-groom." Stella stuttered. Claude leaned back.

"Is that so... ." He then walked back.

"The outfit is good. Thank you."

"Y-you welcome, your highness. I shall take me leave then."

Once Stella closed the door-

She ran outside as fast as she could. Stella panted and waved her hand on her face as a gesture to cool down her face.

"Phew. It was too hot in there." Stella gulped. She could feel her warm face in her cold hands and she groaned.

"Dammit I thought he hated getting closer to strangers! Gah! Snap out of it you horn dog!" Stella slapped her cheeks.

What she didn't know. From a far Claude watched her with an amused smile.

The next day was chaos. Maids were getting Athanasia as well as Lily ready. Felix and Claude were surrounded by maids making them get ready. Claude was told that Stella locked her self in her room and said that she'll get ready by herself and doesn't need anyone.

Claude scoffed at that. So she escaped this torture. Smart girl. He thought.

Soon. All of them were outside near the carriage. Athanasia was in a beautiful flow white and blue dress. It complimented her eyes. Lily had a Scarlett red dress, no straps, a small train behind her but it wasn't puffy so it showed her figure. Felix also wore a red, gold and black coloring similar to Claude's but in knight form. Claude exhaled in amusement.

She must've purposely done this so everyone would think they're either a couple or partners. Claude thought.

"I AM SO SORRY!" They heard Stella.

Claude looked behind him and what he saw made him freeze at the sight.

°THANK YOU FOR READING! LEAVE A LIKE IF YOU LIKED IT!°