Chapter Twenty-Four: Opposties

"THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

"My lady! Please be quiet-"

"LIKE HELL I WILL! THAT FUCKER MADE ME LOOK LIKE FRANKENSTEIN!"

"Who?"

"Never mind." Stella groaned as she tried to hide the hickeys Claude gave her. She put on a sweater with a scarf and a skirt. She huffed.

"Couldn't at least gave me hickeys in unseen places. Horny Emperor."

"MY LADY!"

"WHAT?! AM I WRONG?!"

Stella huffed, pouting like a child and sat down on her couch. Mumbling shit about Claude before taking a long sip of her usual cup of coffee. There is no way she's going to let Claude get away with this.

"Wait till I get my revenge on you, Claude." Stella smirked.

Claude felt his ear twitch, he looked around and thought. Is someone talking about me?

Stella and Athanasia were in the garden of roses with Lily, Felix and Jolene. Stella was drawing a dress that Athanasia was dreaming about. That was until-

"Uhm, Stella? What's wrong with your neck?"

Felix tried to hide his laughter with coughs and Lily kept her facade face but she was trembling with humor. Jolene looked away and cough/laughed. Stella felt her eye twitch.

"Ah ha, thank your dear father for that." Stella grumbled.

"Blessings and Glory upon the Obelia."

Stella glanced and she saw Claude walking towards them. She huffed and continued her drawing, not giving a crap. Athanasia hugged her father as he sat with the ladies. Claude noticed Stella's pout and her neck-

He smirked. He leaned to her but-

Stella grit her teeth.

"Your not getting any attention from me, your highness." She said with a threatening smile.

Claude backed away. Stella smiled in victory and went back to her drawing. Felix suppressed a laugh and Claude glared at him.

At the end Stella let Claude sky next to her and place his arm around her shoulder and pull her close to him as she drew. Claude likes the fact that Stella loves her work so much with a passion that he's starting to admire her even more. Everyday she amazes him.

Athanasia loves Stella. She saved her dad. Loves her work. Loves her personality and style. Her talent is amazing and Athanasia is starting to see her as a role model. She's a perfect woman that every girl would love to grow up to be.

Felix and Stella became like siblings. Since Stella was always the older once, she liked the fact she has and older brother figure. Felix got used to Stella's presence. The first meet was bad indeed, he was suspicious of her and thought of her a s a threat but slowly she became an ally that he needed. She would soothe talk him and give him some tips and facts about dating and things that Lily liked. He truly sees her as a god-sister.

Lily and Stella were sisters but opposites. Stella was the extrovert and Lily was the introvert. But the two needed each other like the sun and moon. Stella would talk and Lily would listen. Sometimes the roles would reverse. Stella was indeed wise and helped Lily a lot. The two had a love for books so they would have a book club of their own in the library and read fantasy or mystery stories.

Claude didn't like her presence. He needed her presence. It was a daily routine to see her everyday and just watch her work on the mannequins. Stella would make natural sweetened snacks or the food she made back in her world and give it to Claude. Her cooking was amazing.

Her presence was warm, comforting and relaxing. Not at all like Diana.

Claude often wondered how he got attracted to Stella. She was a prefect opposite of Diana. Diana was the sun and day whilst Stella was the moon and night.

Diana was a free spirited, energetic, open minded woman.

Stella was a committed, relaxing, goes with science and common sense woman.

Truly, how did Claude fell for her?

°I MIGHT TAKE A WHILE TO UPDATE BECAUSE I'M HAVING A BIT OF AN ISSUE WITH MY MENTAL STATE BUT DON'T WORRY I'LL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN! VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT!°