Chapter Thirty-Three: Sun Festival

Previously...

"Well? What is in my husbands mind?" She teased. Claude chuckled.

"One month of having you all to myself and no annoyance or interruptions. Sounds very fun."

"Mmm, indeed."

They kissed tenderly.

FEW MONTHS LATER...

Stella was stuck in her office all day, writing the preparations for the 6th Sun Festival that happens every 20 years. It was an odd but magical festival that was organized only by Obelia's Empress or Princess. The first time it was held was a about 120 years ago. Empress Liana De Alger Obelia found a flower shining like the sun and was discovered that it was created by a droplet of the sun's power. (Form the movie Tangled)

The flower was persevered in a private garden that only the royal family had access to. Every 20 years the flower would glow bright in the night with golden fog and fairies coming out to celebrate with the human world. It's also knowing as the time when the fairy world and human world collide and communicate.

The problem was that the festival was next year but the work had to be started a year before.

Stella has been busy ever since she and Claude came back from their honeymoon. They found Athanasia almost losing her sanity by all the paper work she was doing. She said that she couldn't handle all the stress and anxiety without throwing herself out of the window.

Naturally, Stella took over. And thanked Athanasia for the trouble she had to go through. Claude had scoffed and said that she didn't need to do it now but Stella simply ignored that comment and went to work.

The next few months was indeed stressful but it wasn't something Stella couldn't handle. Back in her own world she organized ceremonies and activities all by herself for her company. Although she had little sleep and all, for some reason she had morning sicknesses and  much more craving for foods. She would eat 4 meals a day plus snacks in between. Stella noticed that she had grown fat so she took a diet but-

It didn't go so well.

"Mom! I have some fun activated written down for the Sun Festival, both for adults and kids! ... mom?" Athanasia opened the door and didn't see Stella in her office.

"What the hell? The guards said she's been in her office all day." Athanasia muttered. Her eyes caught a tea cup with tea spilling out of it on the floor as if it fell down, behind the table. She walked around the table and-

"MOM! MOM WAKE UP! LUCAS, ANYBODY, HELP!" Athanasia screamed as she fell do0wn on her knees.

Stella was lying on the floor unconscious, her hair hiding her face. Athanasia pulled her mother to her and hugged herwhislt crying. The royal guards plus Lucas all came running to her and immediately carried Stella to a physicians and doctors.

Upon hearing the news of the Empress collapsing, Claude left all of his work and ran to where his wife was. The sight of horrific for him. His wife was lying on the bed, her skin pale and her expression tired. The physicians and doctors kindly asked him to leave so it wouldn't be crowed. At the end, with the he hello of Athanasia and Felix, he left the room.

About 40 minutes the doctors and physicians came out with a rested face.

"Well?" Claude asked in a dangerous tone. Athanasia stopped him from bursting his anger.

"Her highness is completely fine. The reason for her collapsing will be told form her highness herself."

"For now she needs resting and once she is, her highness will tell you the reason she collapsed."

They bowed and Athanasia thanked them and dismissed them. Claude's mind was in a storm. Hwy had she collapsed? She'll tell the reason herself? They said she'd completely fine but won't tell me why?

Claude and Athanasia entered and saw a sleeping Stella. Her skin color was now back to normal and her face was peaceful. Claude sat down next to her and held her hand, which had their wedding ring on it. He kissed her hand and sighed. Athanasia reassured him that Stellla would be fine. From all the troubles she went though, she came out fine.

The next few hours, after Stella's nap, everyone came outside to a tea party. Jennette, Lucas, Ijekiel, Duke Alpheus Roger, Jolene, Lily, Felix and some of Stella's friends all came.

Claude was sitting next to her, protectively watching her every move and helped her with even holding a tea cup. She had a tiny gift beside her on a small table. Stella was wearing a summer dress with her hair in a messy bun. She had a stylish scar around her neck and medium long heels on. She had a bit of accessories on such as long earrings and a chocker.

"Thank you all coming in such a short notice." Stella spoke out loud. Everyone's attention was on her now and smiled.

"No worries!"

"Not a worry at all."

"Don't worry, love."

"All is good, mate."

"No problem."

Stella took the gift and said.

"You see I have a surprise for Athanasia. In this box you'll see a-" Stella smiled softly.

"-a very nice surprise."

Athanasia tilted her head, she took the gift and curiosity look at her. Claude was confused and everyone had mixed emotions such as wonder and confusion. Stella encouraged Athanasia and she opened it. While she was opening it, Stella spoke.

"You see. It's been me, Claude and Athanasia for the royal family. Jennette, darling, included but as in our circle. But now... ."

Athanasia gasped once she saw what was inside of it. Her eyes widen in shock and disbelief. Stella smiled and nodded. The two hugged each other and tears of happiness came out of their eyes. Everyone was even more confused until-

"I'M GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER!!!"

°SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG MY BEAUTIFUL GARDEN OF FLOWERS! LEAVE A LIKE IF YOU LIKED IT!°