One Shot

Claude and Stella attended a party of a friend for their celebration party for getting into their dream university. Claude wore a white buttoned up shirt but a few of the buttons of his collar were open so his chest was visible, black pants and pretty simple. Stella wore a buttoned up red shirt and layered it over a white coat with a skirt and white boots.

They had their hands together as they walked inside and gave a hug to their friend. Stella immediately went over to her girlfriends and drank champagne whilst Claude went over to his buddies. A few shots here and there, Stella was a bit drunk. She was having a good time until-

"Err- Stella? I'm pretty sure those girls are grinding over your man."

Stella spit her shot and turned her head around.

That big ego-sexy-douche-bag. Stella thought. Three women, all in revealing cosplay's, big tits and ass. All were flirting with Claude. Claude had his facade usual blank face and simply took a few sips of his drinks and talked with his friends. Obviously he didn't flirt back or anything but Stella felt her blood boil. She could practically feel the horns come out of her head and fire burn behind her.

"Hold my vodka." Stella passed her bottle of vodka to her friend who immediately Pulled out her phone and yelled.

"STELLA THE HELLA (girl from hell) IS OUT! I REPEAT! CODE RED! CODE RED!"

Stella marched to Claude who didn't notice her come to him and passed by the girls. The girls glared at her as she pulled Claude by the collar and placed her lip to his ear and bit it. Claude felt his face warm up but then Stella said.

"I need you, daddy~" Then she left with her hand waving, a sly smirk on her face as she walked away.

Claude stood there before clenching his glass so hard it shattered in his hands. The girls gasped but seemed more into it so before they could flirt with him, Claude marched to Stella and took her by the arm. He turned her around and immediately pushed her to a wall and attacked her mouth. Stella smirked and kissed back but then Claude went to her neck and felt him bit her and lick the marks. Stella's smirk widened when she saw the girls shook in anger. She put out her finger and it glowed as her eyes dilated sharply.

"Sorry, ladies. He's already got me." She purred. The girls scoffed and left. After that she bit Claude's neck so hard he actually hissed and pulled back.

"Stel-"

"You fucking asshole." Stella then pushed him and left but yelled-

"YOU'RE SLEEPING ON THE FUCKING COUCH TONIGHT!"

"WHAT THE FUCK FOR?!"

"YOU SEXY ASSHOLE, DIDN'T PUSH AWAY THOSE SLUTS!"

"I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THEM!"

"I DO! FUCK YOU AND YOUR HOTNESS!- is that sponge bob? Claude, it's sponge-bob!" Claude groaned.

"How many bottles did she devour?" Claude asked Stella's friends.

"Err- two bottles."

"Jesus."

Claude took Stella home and-

He needed up sleeping at the couch after all.

NEXT MORNING...

"Uhm, dad? Why are you-"

"Stella kicked me out of the bed."

"Pfft-"

"Laugh and you can say bye-bye to chocolate for three days."

"..."

"Thought so-"

"AAAAHHHHHH! CLAUDE! THERE'S A FUCKING COCKROACH IN THE TUB! SHIT SHIT SHIT! GET IT OFF MEEEEEE! CLAAAUUUDDEEE!"

"I'M COMING! I'M OCMING!"

°I'M SORRY BUT I HAD TO DO THIS- LMAO VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT!°