Chapter Four: Greetings, Emperor

NO ONE'S POV

Claude wore his usual robe and with the help of Felix he wen tout of his chambers after days a of rest. They walked around so the Emperor could breathe the fresh air. Soon enough they started ti walk towards the Emerald palace. He heard the mysterious woman who helped in saving him was staying there with his daughter as a guest.

From what he heard of his daughter. Athanasia praised her a lot even though she barley knew the woman who came out of no where. She had a lot of information but Felix didn't know what she and his daughter talked about that helped him.

He remembers how Athanasia talked about that woman;

"It's like she fell from heaven to help us! She's very pretty too, daddy! She has midnight black hair and eyes a copy of gold! She asked for me and told me some information about the source of your illness. She's helped a lot and even Lucas said if it weren't for her then it would've taken a longer time to heal you!"

Even Felix.

"I was suspicious of her when she said if I wanted you to get better. The princess spoken to her but I wasn't there. Whatever conversation they had together doesn't matter now. She proved she means no harm and seems she is not a threat to anyone. Her presence was certainly a miracle."

Claude heard that she's a dress designer. The whole palace talked about her creations.

"She can make fabulous dress from scratch!"

"If she held a boutique in the capital then certainly it would've been the best dress shop in the whole kingdom."

"The lady had us be her models and even asked if we like it or not! We said yes and she generously gave them to us even though we refused politely! She's a saint!"

"Her destiny's are certainly peculiar but beautiful."

"She does everything herself and barely asks for any help from anyone!"

"Did you notice how brighter the place has become? Her presence is very comforting."

"I heard she was the reason that his highness has healed! What a miracle."

"It's like she fell out of the sky just for his highness."

Claude's curiosity took the better of him and so he wanted to meet the miracle woman. There was also a conversation he over heard the other day.

"I dare to say that the Lady is one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

"Oh my, sir! What about her highness?"

"Her highness is certainly beautiful but she is still a girl, Jolene. The lady's beauty is both inside and out. Which you don't see often at all."

"True. At first when I met her I thought she was beautiful bu thought she'd maybe have an ugly personality. But I have been Terribly wrong."

"Same here! Her hair is like the skies of space. Her eyes are like treasure!"

"I've never seen golden eyes like hers."

"Me neither. Her eyes truly remind me of gold."

"The Lady is like the night sky. Her eyes sparkle in her raven hair."

"Oh wow, George. Once would think you're in love."

"Who hasn't fell for her at sight, Kai?"

"That's true."

Claude was ticked off by how she was praised. As he was walking to the Emerald palace's garden's he heard laughter. Both he and Felix quietly approached the sound. Claude's eyes softened at the sight of his daughter laughing historically. He then walked closer and almost fell from the sight before him.