| T H I R T Y T H R E E | [M]

We've been knowing what gonna happen.

❗❗

Let us begin.

☁️🪐☁️

Y/n looked to Jungkook and tapped his thigh while deep in thought.  She didn't want to do this here, not what she was thinking of. "Kook, I think we have to leave for what I've got in mind." Jungkooks black orbs stared deep in hers. "Whatever you want, Mama." That nickname he had for her was lethal.

The man stood up and grabbed his black button up. Not caring to button it back up. He slipped his shoes on while his girl just admired her plans for that body of his.

"Let's go, sweetcakes."

"Yes please."

They left the back room, Jungkook swung his arm around her shoulders and they headed past the crowd of envious people.

They got to the parkinglot and he detached his arm from her. "I drive." She said.

"You got it."

He threw her the keys and got in the passenger seat. She got in and fastened her seatbelt. "Oo~ safe are we?" Jungkook said. "Gotta be safe in every way." She winked and he chuckled.

"You are aware I never woren a condom, right?" His blunt words had her taken a back. She didn't respond back, only did she start the car and get on the main road.

She wasn't really fazed by his words at all. Y/n would only worry if she was able to have kids, but the 21 year old girl was unable to experience the joy of having her own children.

She didnt want to tell him because it wouldn't change anything in her mind.

She set aside the sappy thoughts and was all ears when Jungkook spoke. "Turn on this road, I'll tell you were to go from here." Y/n nodded.

He told her the directions and the ended up at a house with almost all glass walls. "Come on." He said and got out of the car.

The sun was beginning to set but she could see his muscles very well.

And, a tattoo?

Jungkook stepped up the house steps and so did the girl in red. "When did you get a tattoo?" She asked.

Y/n didn't notice it earlier because she was to absorber in what she was doing to care.

He smirked and opened the door. "I got more than one, doll." She was ready explore those. "What is this place?" She asked him with her eyes going all over.

He took his shoes off and stood behind her. His larger hands engulfed her torso and his head was on her shoulder, looking down at her neck. "This is my secret. Now our secret. I only come here when I want absolute privacy." He left a whisper of a kiss on her neck.

"Jeon Jungkook, didn't you want me to have control of you this night?" She turned in his arms and his god damn beautiful long black hair was in his eyes. "Who said we'd only have one round?" She really was submissive to him.

Nevertheless she wanted her round of whatever she wanted to do to him. "I guess we'll be up awhile." She leaned in and kissed him, only to break it a second later.