|T W E N T T S I X|

The two of them stayed up and talked to one another. It was just a simple conversation. Y/n had mentioned that she wouldn't mind coming on missions with Jungkook.

Y/n did not want to combine the two groups but she would rather just go on missions with him here and there and he the same.

Obviously that made him more than happy. "Looks like I have my partner in crime." He winked and y/n crossed her arms. "Looks like you do." Jungkook let out a deep giggle and reverted his eyes from her.

"Maybe it's time you head home now, Jungkook." Giving a sigh he looks back at her. "I guess then. I will see you soon then, love." Jungkook pets the back of her hair and leaves a kiss on her forehead.

Her eyes shut and she just enjoys the soft feeling of the little kiss. "I'll see you soon, again." Jungkook had said.

In just a moment he is gone and y/n is in her bedroom by herself.

It's around 3:00am so it's a best bet to go to sleep.

▫️▫️▫️

"Jiwoo, is that my USB?" Y/n called out for her when she walked by. "Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention that the chip in it got crushed so I took it to the trackers for a replacement." Jiwoo hands the USB to y/n and smiles.

The young boss put the little device in her coat pocket for safe keeping. "Are you going somewhere?" Jiwoo asked. "Not as of now. Later I will be out for the night." Jiwoo nods.

"Y/n?" Jiwoo called out making an hum. "Did BM actually kiss you?" She asked. Y/n looks at Jiwoo and adjust in her stance. "He in fact did." Jiwoo groans. "Wow, looks like I owe Jseph 50 bucks. We bet that BM would never get the courage to do it."

Y/n crossed her arms. "You did what?" The fact that they bet on this means BM must have wanted to do this for some time. "I'm a bit hurt that you guys betted on this." Pretending to be affected, she puts her hands on her heart.

Jiwoo rolled her eyes. "BM wants to talk to you though. He is in the training room." Y/n nods. "Just so you know, he is kinda in one of his moods so be wary." Taking Jiwoos words she just hums.

"BM? You in here?" Looking around for him. "He's here, sweetheart." The voice emedently pulls y/n to it. Her eyes see her father.

Pure rage and anger fill her bones. "Where is he?" She demanded to know. Her father laughs. "He is fine. As of now. I only drugged him."

Smirking, Y/n crosses her arms. "You think you're clever? I could end your life as fast as you decided to take my childhood away." She steps to her father and men crowd around her.

"You really need six men to protect you? From your own daughter?" Her father signs for them to move. They step back and her father looks her up and down.

"I take back ever thinking or saying you were your mother. You're nothing like her. I trained you well." Y/n desperately wantes to just shoot him in his leg to hear pain from him.

Pain is something she loves when its enforced.

Hr may be her father, but she has no remorse for him. He was never a good person. All he wanted was to create a monster when angry. He succeeded at that.

Thankfully the girl knows how to deal with everything. Years of pain and injuries from her fathers influences made her strong and independent.

Y/n took a calm step to her father and smiled. "One day, not far from now. You will suffer just like you made me. When that day comes there will be no mercy for a nasty and vial man like you." She snaps her fingers and ten men enter the room.