|E I G H T T E E N|

"Yes?" He questioned. You look to him and bite you lip. He sighs and brings his hand to you lips, his thumb touches your pink lips.

"As much as I would love to bite that lip, maybe you should cheer up a bit." He hums and you just look at him. "Take a warm shower now, I will leave a set of clothes for you one you're done."

You kinda just stay quiet. You're not sure what his mood change was for and why. He leaves his room and you just head to his bathroom.

You turn of the shower and strip from your clothes. You step in the rather large shower and clean yourself. You giggle a bit as you see a little shampoo bottle that is pink with a smiling watermelon.

That made your day. Who knew a 'scary' man could have that one small bottle of shampoo and the rest men wash.

You put that aside and stop making fun of that.

°°°

After around 15 minutes you finish and step out. You see clothes sitting on the bathroom counter. "When did he come in here?" You asked yourself.

You clear your throat and dry yourself off and get dressed in the clothes.

You put on the given flannel with it

You put on the given flannel with it. He doesn't have bad taste in clothes for girls. It's just odd how he has girls clothes. Does he expect you to be here a lot now days?

Probably.

You step out if the bathroom and into his room. You stop in your tracks as you see a maid making the bed. You just look at her, not sure what to do right now. "Don't be so confused. I know all about you." She says.

Of course she does. "I know under your tough exterior there is a soft girl." You just let her speak. "You must really fascinate Mr.Jeon, he never sees the same girl for more than a few hours."

"Does he now?" She nods. "You're a lucky one." She point her finger to you with a smile. "Oh, I bet." She laughs. "Once you get to know him more, he is not that bad. Sure he has his days but they don't last forever." You nod.

"I wish you both luck. You will be a great team." Before you can ask her what she ment, she walks out.

You sigh and leave his room aswel. You're not sure what to do. You want to check and see if you have any new leads on your rival gangs.

They have been threatening for attack on your gang for weeks. If you stay here longer they could attack and you to have clue about it.

You make your way downstairs to leave to get back to your place. As soon as you touch the door knob you hear his voice. "Where are you going?" You turn and say, "I have to get back to my house to check up on things."

He walks to you and shakes his head. "You're here, I'm not letting you leave yet." You roll your eyes. "I didn't ask to be here. I only came with that lady because I was sad. I'm perfectly okay now. I will be going now."

Yet again he shakes his head no. "I said no. It's still raining, its dangerous outside." His words cause you to laugh. "Jungkook, we both run a gang! Rain won't kill me." You laugh again.

"You're so stubborn." He says. "And I think this gang leader is catching a heart." You tease. He scoff and crosses his arms.

"I'm off. See you later, Jeon." Before you leave he puts a umbrella in your hand. "At least be smart and not get wet again." He walks away like that.

You raise and eyebrow at his suspicious behavior. You step outside opening the umbrella.

•••

Shaking the rain off the umbrella you close it and get inside you home. "There you are!" Somin shouts right as you enter the door. "Did something happen?" You asked her. She nids and you follow her to your office.

It looks like she was looking over things while you were out. "I knew it." You say as you analyze the spy cam. "I knew he was stupid, but I didn't know he just was without a brain." Somin smiles.

"Right?" You stand up from leaning over the desk and so does she. "Time to change things up." You roll your sleeves and she looks to you. "What do you mean?"

You smile to her. "Well, you see how he left his location in plain spot? Not only did he set himself up for failure but he also gave away all his funds right in the cam." She awes as she understands.

"Why not have a bit of fun while we take him down." She smiles. "I like your thinking. I'll get men ready." You nod and she does so.

Meanwhile you contact the man and play him.

"Who is it?"

•••

You wait in the location he said to meet at. He thinks you're hear to make a bond between the two. Little does he know your men are taking him down from the inside out.

You stand in the dark ally with a sly smirk. "Hello, beautiful." He says and approaches you. "Damn, do you dress like that for all your men?" He says and bites his lip.

He looks at you in your black form fitting dress and matching boots. You smile and wink. "That doesn't matter, for now why don't we begin?"

You fix your long black over coat and he puts on a smile that is fit for a 40 year old pedophile. "Right on." He pushes you on the brick wall making you grin.

His nasty lips smush on yours. Men like him should die begging for their life.

While he is distracted on your lips, you pull your gun out and press it to his head.

"Not so fast now." His face goes white with confusion. "You really suck at this. Don't you?" You drop kick him to the ground.

"Don't for a second, think that I didn't figure you out! You're the real man that raped and killed Jieun!" You yell to him out of rage and anger.

You found this out two days ago. The men that Jungkook sent were killed by him and he carried out the murder.

It turned out he has had a eye on Jieun for a long time. If anyone was going to end her life, he wanted it to be him.

"P-p-please! Don't shoo-" you grip his throat and shoot him center in the head. In a whisper but rough tone you say,

"May you go to hell."

You stand up straight and your men now come out from the darm corners. One of your men hands you a wipe for you to take. You wipe your lips off now and say, "Deal with him."

You step in your car and drive off.

•••

Pulling up to your house you notice a black car parked outside. Your first thought is someone broke through the security and got in.

You park your car and get out and go inside. Everything looks to be fine. Right as you thought that you hear something from the bar.

You make your way down there and see no other than Jungkook. You cross your arms as he smiles with a little wave.

"What is it?"