|E L E V E N|

"This is yours now. Dont mess it up." He says and hands you a knife. It has your family name engraved in the dagger. "I will be stepping back and I will let you on your own." Your father says.

"Understood. I hope you know I won't be killing people. If they have a bone to pick I will do something. But I'm not you." You walk past him.

"Where are you going?" You hear your father yell. "I don't need to tell you. I'm an adult I can have my own life." You leave the house and go to the bar.

Your going to the bar to work with Jieun. You know she will ask about the hickeys. If you're lucky she won't remember. Whether she begges to know or not you won't tell her.

Somethings are ment to kept between only two people.

•••

As you arrive to the bar you see Jieun walking in. You follow behind her till you get inside. "How was your sleep?" You asked her. You both get behind the bar and she put her pointer finger up.

"Don't talk. My head, hurts." She says. "Then why come to a bar where it is loud?" You spoke to her. "I did not think about that." She admitted. You only giggle at her.

•••

"Okay, as usual, Boss wants to see you." You hear her say. "You know, tell me what's between you both!" She begged. You look at her with a smile. "Maybe later, Jieun." You say to her. "I bet he's the one who gave you those hickeys."

She crossed her arms like a child. "You will tell me later but for now go see what he needs, or wants." She winks and you roll your eyes. "I'll be back then." You leave the bar and go to where he normally is.

You open the door to the private room and walk in. There Jungkook sits in his black button up and black pants. "Yes?" You smile to him. "Come here." He smirks and you walk to him.

You stand infront of him. He pulls you down to sit on his lap. Your legs are on either side on his. "Tell me what you've been up to, babygirl." He touches your right cheek and you smile.

"Why would I tell you anything about my whereabouts, Jungkook?" He leans in and pecks your lips. "Because I'm curious." He kisses you again making you bite your lip. "Are you really curious or do you want something else?" You asked him.

He rubs your thighs and pulls away from kissing you. "I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I want." He whispered. "Is that so? Mr.Jeon." You glide your hands down his chest to his pants.

"That's very much so. Miss Lim." He says making you smile with seductive eyes. "Oo~ that makes me sound innocent. Is that what you want?" You asked him, leaning into his lips.

"Not. One. Bit." He crashes his lips onto yours. You grip his shirt, pulling his body close to yours. He intertwines a hand in your hair and puts a hand on your lower back.

He groans as you grind yourself on his clothed member. He gives you wet kisses down your neck. You tilt your head back, giving him more access. He moves his hand from your hair to your throat.

He pulls away from kissing you and keeps his hand on your throat. "What a sight." He bites his lower lip and grins. "All the things I want to do to you." His thumb strokes your neck and you smile. "Why don't you do them then?"

He lossens his hand and drops ot on your waist. "Maybe tonight, sweetheart. For now I have somebody to handle." He stands up and holds you around him.

He let's you down and smirks. "We both know I'd rather be here." He puts his hand on your area making chills go through you. "Mm, needy are we?" You tease him.

"Very."

•••

"Why?" You ask Jseph. "Your father said so." He remarked with. "Jseph, you're aware you don't have to listen to him anymore. Besides, he never knew what hell he was doing." You click a pen and drop in on the desk.

"You're not wrong." He says and outs a hand on his chin. "Yes, I know." He smiles. "All because my father found a new man to hate does not mean I have to listen to him. He gave me his position and now I do as I please."

You stand up from the desk and he looks to you. "You're different." He says, crossing his arms. "Oh my, I'm not like other girls. Please, girls now days are all the same, dick thirsty daddy's girl." He holds in a laugh.

"I'm kidding. There are good ones." He shakes his head. "You're a badass, that's what I mean." He says. "I know what you mean. I'm not stupid. Now, I have some where to be right about now." You wave Bye and walk out.

You see your mother sitting in the livingroom. You decide to go to her. "What seems to occupy your mind?" You ask her. She shakes her head. She hasn't been the same.

"I'm fine, darling. Dont worry about me." She says. "Eomma, you've been distant lately. Besides, I don't mind looking after you." You say and she shakes her head.

"Y/n, you had a life ahead of you. Now because of me, you're in the gang world because of your father threatening to kill me." You feel sorry for her. "This is what's suppose to happen. My life is falling in place, I will always do whatever it takes to have you beside me." You say.

"I believe you have somewhere to be." She says, looking away from you. "Eomma-" she cuts you off. "I want to be left alone." She says. You know you shouldn't push. You just walk away from her.

You debate on meeting Jungkook. You decide not to. Instead you walk to Jieuns home.

•••

You knock on her front door and it opens. That's odd, the door was open. "Jieun? Are you home?" You ask and push on the door to open it. You walk in the house and don't see her.

She knew you were coming. Where is she? You open her bedroom door and go numb from the sight. Her body lays in a puddle of blood on the floor.

You go to her and kneel by her. You put your hand on her neck to feel a pulse. Shes dead. No tears go in your eyes.

Only anger.

You never cryed for Sayeon you won't cry for Jieun. Instead you will find the person responsible for this.

You put your hand on Jieuns eyes and shut them. "I will miss you." You say to her. You call your men to handle this.

You grab her phone to use it to find out who did this. You don't go home. You don't want to have people be around you at all. Instead you go to the bar. You know its closed but you could care less.

You take the key you have and unlock it and open the door. You go behind the bar and pull out a bottle of alcohol and go on a bar stool and open it.

You throw the cap on the floor. You open Jieuns phone in hope's of finding something. You grab the bottle and drink some. It's not that strong but most can't handle this one.

You click on her messages and look through her messages. You see a random message of threats. You read all the threats and get angry. You can feel how scared she was getting these.

You turn her phone off. You drink the whole bottle of alcohol in minutes.

You set the bottle on the bar and get up. You stumble off the stool, "Woah~" you put Jieuns phone in your pocket. You wipe your mouth and turn. You stop and see Jungkook with the cap from the alcohol in his right hand.

"Are you drunk?"