| T W E N T Y E I G H T |

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

It was a night where the both of them slept the whole night by eachother. No one left and no one woke up.

Having strong arms hold her back against his chest calms his breathing, more that normal.

They stayed asleep with no interruptions to ruin this moment for the two.

It was a little past 8am when y/n turned in her sleep, facing the man who held her tight. Her eyes fluttering open to be met with the sleeping sight.

He looked so harmless.

His black, wavy hair was over his eyes and his lips a lovely shade of pink. The freckle under his bottom lip was to beautiful not to smile at.

This is what she always wanted. Just to wake up in the same arms of the man she had great feelings for.

Y/n enjoyed the moment while it lasted. She didn't want to bother his slumber, so she let him be.

As the cold silence filled the room, her thought decided it would be great to fill the void.

"Jiwoo wanted to say something."

She sighed quietly and looked at the man beside her. His lovely lips and beautiful locks of hair made her imagine a future in seconds.

Thinking shes to young to Invision such things yet, didn't stop her from continuing on.

Jungkooks eyes went into a furrow as he began to wake up. "My doll, I can feel your precious eyes on me." His own eyes open up and meets hers.

Y/n smiles and decides to joke with him, a joke that will turn to be true. The conversation he gave her last night was a huge blur but peices could be picked up.

"So I hear you love me."

Jungkook goes quite for a short moment. "Yeah? What about it?" He says, as if it was not much. Y/n on the other hand, was thinking he was fibbing.

She gave a soft giggle that Jungkook couldn't handle before speaking, "One day, Jeon." She says and he shook his head and propped himself up on one elbow. "Why can't that day be now?" She still didn't buy it.

"Did you sleep enough?" She felt his forehead out of instinct. "Y/n-ah, I'm telling you, I love you and you're think im joking. Do I look like a fool to you?" He said rather annoyed but content.

Y/n sat up from his soft bed. "You're not playing with me?" He rolled his eyes and sat up with her. "I didn't think you were this clueless. Jesus, I wouldn't want any man, besides myself, to be near you." His confession was rather hard for him.

Emotions were never a necessity for him until he met her a long time ago.

Well, not really, 'met'

Y/n looked at him in silence.

He said he loved her and only wanted to be with her.

Being in a rather emotional state as of now she was flustered. "You mean you want to be with me?" Jungkook nodded as if it was not already obvious.

"Yah! Pull yourself together, dove. Where's that strong girl I know?" She whacked him. "I'm emotional! Back off!" Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at least a little.

His soft side pulled through with her.

He opened his arms to give her a hug and Y/n just looked at him before scooting over to get into his warm embrace.