|N I N E T E E N|[M]

WARNING, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS 18+ IF YOURE SENSITIVE TO THE TOPIC THEN PLEASE DONT READ THIS CHAPTER.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"What is it?"

He takes a few steps to you. "I would like to know why you thought of seducing a 40 year old man." You tilt your head to the side.

"I was not seducing him. I was simply distracting his with my body." He let's go a chuckle. "What if he had his way?" You sigh. "That would not have happened."

He then shakes his head in agreement. "Would if you did the same thing, but with a younger man? What then?" You take a step to him. "I'd assume he wouldn't have that chance. As you said a bit ago, you will kill a man before they'd get the chance."

He raises a hand to you chin and lifts in up. "Spot on, my girl." He then gets the opportunity to look you up and down. "I bet that dress made men look at you." You nod making him lose his smirk or smile.

"They only man that should see you so dolled up is the man your looking at." You giggle. "Aw? Is Jeon Jungkook a bit jealous that men looked at his girl?"

He places his hands on your butt. He leans to your ear. "You bet." You find is adorable how he is jealous. "How cute~"

He puts a soft kiss on your neck, just below your jaw. You feel like teasing him and so on. You touch his chest and move your hands down till you get the the waist band of his pants.

He leaves a chuckle in your ear. You move you hand down a little lower to his crotch. You rub his covered cock, earing a little moan from his lips.

"Why don't I hear you moan more?" You asked. "Let's get you out of this dress and maybe you will" He smashes his lips on yours.

You can't explain how much better they taste and feel than the old mans. You could just kiss his for hours on end and never get tired of his lips.

He grabs you hips and pushes them to his, making you feel his growing erection. You smirk as you know he must be really needy.

"Always a tease." He says and kisses you with more force. He pushes his tongue past you lips and in your mouth.

You hold the collar of his over coat, pulling his shoulder and head to you. After minutes of a make out you pull away.

You breath in and out for you lungs to get the needed air again. The moment you catch you breath you lean and whispering his ear, "Follow me." You walk with him behind you.

You go up the stairs and into your bed room. He already knows what's about to happen. You lock the door once you both are in and look at him.

You go to him and pull off his coat and tie. He takes off your over coat and you push him to the bed, climbing around his waist.

You find the look on his face so sexy. Unbuttoning his shirt as he tangled his hands in your hair for a kiss. You moan into the kiss when he moves his hips to rub on your area.

You pull his shirt off eventually and toss it aside. His hands move from you hair and to the zipper on your tight dress.

Slowly he unzips it and caressed the skin that come free. He traveled his lips from yours to you jaw and neck. Your head goes back, giving him more access.

You play with his belt buckle till it comes off. "You're so gorgeous." He uttered in your ear. You bite your lip and close your eyes and you feel his crotch tease you more.

He finally slides your dress off of your body. "No bra?" He smirked while looking at you chest. He touches you left breast.

He feels the tension and flips you onto the bed with him above you. He slowly kiss from your neck to your collar bones. He locked his lips on your left breast while he touches the other.

You whisper under your breath. "What was that? Speak up, sweetheart." He said as he looked up to you. "I wanna feel you." You say and he grins. "How?"

You bring your hands to his pants and pull them off. The look on his face could make you wet all over again. Once his pants are out of the way and slip you hand in his boxers.

Earning a moan or two from him, you know he is already stiff. "I want to feel this." You then answer back. To your surprise he takes you hand out of his pants.

"Fore play is not my thing when I wanna fuck." He hooks his fingers with your panties and pulls them off. He then proceeded to take his off.

He spreads you legs apart and pushes himself in. You moan in his ear. He puts his head in the crook of your neck and makes a hickey.

You arch you back when he picks up speed. The way his stretches out your walls feel so good.

He puts his hand on your neck and squeezes it a little. He continues to move his cock in and out of you, only to ram right back in.

He then hits the spot that makes you roll your eyes. You whimper as he repeatedly does it. Ever time her does he chokes you a little harder.

Air is hard enough to get as it is.

Wet skin slapping and mixed noises fill the walls of the room. You dig your nails in this back, leaving marks. "K-kook."

He released his hand from your neck, letting you breath. You do so only to get your breathing to be taken away by his lips.

You feel his dick twitch in you making you moan out. You can tell he is close, you flip over to ride him. He grabs his hands with your hips to make him go deep.

You bounce on him as he catches your breast with his lips. You groan as you finally cum with him. He moves your hips on his to come down from the high.

He lays you down and pulls out. He then lays by you as you both catch your breath. He props himself on his elbow and you lay on you stomach to look at him.

He puts his hand on your neck and smiles satisfied. "Maybe that will teach you not to do what you did with that 40 year old." You roll you eyes.

"You can't tell me what I can and can't do." He raises an eyebrow. "Really? Would if I tell you to get you all fores?" You smirk.

"Hm, maybe I'd make an exception." You wink and he bites his lips. "Of course, but not tonight, Jeon." He rolls his eyes.

"When then?" You shake you're head with a smile. "Why don't you join me?" He suddenly says. "What do you mean?"

He touches your cheek and smiles. "Why don't we come together in our gangs?" Your eyes go wide causing him to chuckle.

"Why don't you think about it?" He looks past you and to a clock on your wall. "Looks like I can't stay for much longer." He then gets up from the bed and dresses himself.

"Where do you have to be?" You ask sitting up. "Don't worry about it." Is all he said. He is now dressed and walks to you. He pecks your forehead before he goes.

That made your heart beat fast.

He never did that before.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As I said on my wall I won't be updating so quickly. I was slow as it was but now it will only take longer.

I have school to work on now and it takes so long to finish everything.

Just know that I will try my very best. I don't mean for you all to wait.

🙏